JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

DNA Testing - 01-14-2011, 10:31 AM

I wonder how many of you feel about DNA testing for paternity?

I suspect that many men are living with a woman and bringing up a child that they believe is their own-- but what if it isn't?

These days there are many programmes on this subject. I used to watch the MONTEL talk programme some few years ago-- where he had several men in the studio who were there to discover if they were the father of a child they had been living with as if it was their own.

How shocked some of those men were to learn via DNA testing that NO they were not bringing up their own child. WOmen are good at deceiving aren't they?

Makes me think how dishonest many women have been-- still can be I am sure about the identity of the man who sired their baby.

Any thoughts on this subject?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
WingsToDiscovery (Offline)
JF Noob

01-14-2011, 10:33 AM

What's there to feel about it?
It's not like it's a controversial subject, for paternity reasons anyway.

I'm not a cynic; I just like to play Devil's Advocate once in a while.
My photos from Japan and around the world:
http://www.flickr.com/dylanwphotography
(#3 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

01-14-2011, 11:19 AM

for goodness sake whats not to debate?
So you think that its okay for a man to be deceived by a woman into thinking that the child he is bringing up is His own when she knows darn well that he is Not the bio dad.

Maybe when you are older you might have some opinions on this-- Its life changing.

I fyou can't see that. as for Jeremy Kyle show some of those relationships are shocking.

It shows the lack of caring or respect for each other or the child.

WINGS would you be happy to pay for a child that you are not sure is YOURs biologically?Because that happens with thousands of men.

Don't children have the right to know their own BIO parents?

DNA testing is relatively recent-- before that there must have been milluons of men paying for children that were not biologically theirs.

Todays indifferent attitude shocks me.

women have deceived Men for generations.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

01-14-2011, 01:18 PM

not saying it is your or my business but

before DNA testing was available so easily many men brought up children they had thought was there's.

when women sleep around often They don't even know who the father is.

I am thinking is it wise for a couple to have their child tested for bio.

Is ignorance Bliss.

What do you mean about the Upper Class- are you saying that other people don't sleep around either? what about those who get drunk and don't know what they are doing?

THe Montel show was always done sympathetically and to see the shock on some of those men's faces-- was very telling.

I am saying that women can be very deceptive when it comes to the father of their child. With DNA testing-- she gets found out.

As for Jeremy Kyle show-- well I used to feel sorry for the children of some of those couples.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

01-14-2011, 01:21 PM

also if you think about it-- when a woman who is in a partnership--married or nOt-- then has an Affair--- why do so many couples separate after their discovery of adultery.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-14-2011, 04:59 PM

Post Deleted.

Last edited by RobinMask : 01-07-2018 at 12:26 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

01-14-2011, 05:43 PM

I misread what you said you actually wrote UNDERCLASS,

I was really trying to say I guess that before DNA testing a woman could keep her secret without worrying unless of course the child was a different race from the supposed Bio father.

I am sure there are many cases of men being deceived by women no class involved.

I have been thinking about the types of programmes and in particular MONTEL show.

There have been youngsters on there who want to be sure of their paternity. It can be a real shock to some men. Could they ever trust their partner who had fooled them?

I am not judging anyone but simply the fact of the ability to KNOW if there are doubts.

Nobody needs to have it done but the point is that testing is available where ever there may be doubts.

What reaction would some men have when they learn that their partner was not faithful to them and the child they have brought up Is not their child at all?

Its mens point of view I am interested in on this really.

especially fathers.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
01-14-2011, 06:08 PM

in this topic you put in discussion cases when the woman don't know who is the father.

But what about the situation when the mother knows who is the father but the man don't want to assume your obligations as a father saying he isn't the father?

The law is very severe in my country in this kind of case, in accord with the law, the man have to submit yourself to a DNA test. If he refuses to do the DNA test he will be considered the child's father and is obliged to pay alimony to the child's mother in reason to assist in the child's expenses .

Video Games: Serious Business

(#9 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

01-14-2011, 07:55 PM

that is interesting Sciffix.

do you agree with the law?

some women might have had an affair then actually commit herself to a full relationship with another man and not tell him about her previous affair.

Fear possibly.

I am unsure about the situation here in UK.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-14-2011, 08:06 PM

I think you're being a little judgmental here. It's not an everyday event that a woman gives birth to a child and then lies to her husband about who the father is.

You made it clear to me that you are female yourself.. now I'm starting to wonder why you hate women so much..? You must've had some previous bad experiences with women or cases like these, cause you're putting it out there with a rather negative tune to it.

If the guy loves the kid as his own, then I don't think he'd want the test. Also it'll ruin a little kid to find out that the man they thought were their beloved father all along - turns out to be a complete 'stranger' genetically..

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast