LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-22-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by File0 View Post
Sure is. This is the kind what gives me the creeps.
Girls! Have you not read the OP? Well here's a reminder:
Except replace 'girlfriend' with "any old skanky ho-bag as long as she's thin and pretty" because that's what he actually means.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

01-22-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Hopefully, going by the reaction of females here, he will realise the actual main problem has little, if nothing, to do with his appearance.

He was bullied, but it's not excuse as I was too, but I don't have a total vendetta against the male population for it.

There is this weird, social pressure to 'get laid,' for guys, though. I can see why he behaves like this. Considering he is way past his teenage years though, it shouldn't even be big deal anymore. It's the kind of thing teenagers take the piss out of each other for, not grown adults.

Best bet for him is probably to go and pay a prostitute, that way at least an innocent girl doesn't get roped into it, thinking he might actually have feelings for her or whatever.

Or maybe, do the sensible, adult thing and forgot about this silly teenage desire, get some self respect and self esteem, and treat women better than he is doing now.

EDIT: Or he's just a giant trollolololol which would be amusing, but has sparked debate so *shrug.*
Why were you bullied? You're quite attractive, it's mostly the ugly and fat ones the get the short end of the stick.

And as for the rest of your post: I've been considering a prostitute, but I really want to earn sex. I want to know that the woman chose me for me and not because of money. Also even though my main goal is sex, things can develop from there if there's chemistry between me and the girl.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Pain12 (Offline)
New to JF

01-22-2011, 07:04 PM

Relationships based on sex to start with = fail.
It'll last for a week, or two. Then you're screwed because you'll have taken sex for granted, it'll be like withdrawal symptoms from cigarettes, etc...
Considering your self-esteem is low, you won't get another willing girl that soon after you'll lose the first. Goes back to >>Then you're screwed...
Change your main goal, which is sex, right now.

Also, Misa, Girls + games = insta-win. Marry me please? =D
(#24 (permalink))
Old
macki06 (Offline)
New to JF

01-22-2011, 07:14 PM

yeah i guess its always difficult when you know youre not interested in the same things most people your age are into.
growing up, i thought, i wish i were more normal, haha. so i wouldnt have problems fitting in.. it can be quite awkward when you and the people around you know you are different. and sometimes, for some reason their sense of normality if theres ever a word gets threatened and pick on you (me).lol

about sex. haha. i thought the hassle of courting a girl and faking interest and everything else in between, were just too much work,.. and its true, its unfair to the girl, if she gets into the relationship under false pretenses,,,so i had a prostitute for my first time. hahaha.

it wasnt really that much fun. at the time i was thinking so, this is it then. hahaha lol,
and honestly after that, i didnt feel any different. lol.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Pain12 (Offline)
New to JF

01-22-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Haha, funnily enough that isn't the first time someone on JF has asked to marry me! Lmao!

But I already have a lovely wife, princessmarisa.
...two.... girls...? *droooowl*
Oh sh-

Hmmmm.... PIC OR DIDN'T HAPPEN!
(#26 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
I think I'm ugly because people in high school used to call me that all the time, and even now in business college I get called ugly by friends. I also have never had a girlfriend or even gotten a kiss.

Yes I am skinny, but I have a belly like those starving kids in Africa for some weird reason. Also I know that being Arab or from the Middle-East is a huge disadvantage, nobody finds us exotic, and we do have a bad reputation. I think you being a black is no disadvantage at all though, blacks are cool in this day and age of hip-hop.
I like the arab/middle-eastern/indian-asian look a *lot*
So much that in the past I have overlooked personality and other flaws just for that tanned, brown eye'd cute thing going on.
So don't kid yourself that no girls like that.

On the other hand I would probably be put off you pretty fast because you aren't in best physical condition yourself (by your own admission) yet you will judge others and want a 7/10 pretty, cool girl you can show off.

Not saying go for people you don't find attractive, but stop judging people on a chart (because you tend to just copy everyone elses ideas of beauty and go for plastics, plastics only want other plastics)

work with what you have, and find out what you find cute/attractive on an individual level that perhaps others don't.

You sound like you only want a gf for sex for free. What is in it for the girl? IF you ain't a muscley ripped heart throb, they ain't going to want you just for sex, and the 7/10 typically attractive girls tend to want someone they can show off too.

I hate the phrase, but play in your league, and you will find out what you find attractive in real people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain12 View Post
...two.... girls...? *droooowl*
Oh sh-

Hmmmm.... PIC OR DIDN'T HAPPEN!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5335532_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3224061_n.jpg

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.

Last edited by princessmarisa : 01-22-2011 at 07:50 PM.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Pain12 (Offline)
New to JF

01-22-2011, 08:04 PM

(#28 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain12 View Post

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Pain12 (Offline)
New to JF

01-22-2011, 08:21 PM

Should've went with foreveralone.jpg Haha.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

01-22-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Haha, funnily enough that isn't the first time someone on JF has asked to marry me! Lmao!

But I already have a lovely wife, princessmarisa.
Are you a lesbian?
Closed Thread