LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-23-2011, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
I'm 24 years old and still an unkissed virgin. Besides this being a humiliating fact for me, I really want to have sex, and besides paying a prostitute which would cost a lot in the long run, the best option is getting a girlfriend and doing it for free.

My only problem is that I'm not attractive, and I have a bloated belly like the poor malnutritioned kids in Africa (I'm not fat, it's because I have an irritable bowel). How can an unattractive guy like me with mediocre social skills get a girl that's at least a 7 (from 1 to 10)?

I can get ugly girls and fat pigs easily, but I want to share my intimate moments with someone I enjoy looking at. And I don't want to be ashamed of being seen with a hideous slob of a girl.
Do you ever listen to yourself? You come off really shallow, and insulting. Is it any wonder you cannot get a girl? Why not concentrate on making yourself less of a jerk, and you might find that your female troubles will clear up naturally.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

01-23-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickOShay View Post
Do you ever listen to yourself? You come off really shallow, and insulting. Is it any wonder you cannot get a girl? Why not concentrate on making yourself less of a jerk, and you might find that your female troubles will clear up naturally.
What is shallow about wanting sex? Do you think any of the girls here would ever marry a guy without a penis? Sex is important, and it's a basic human need, and wanting something your body needs is not shallow.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
JustinRossTso (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-23-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
What is shallow about wanting sex? Do you think any of the girls here would ever marry a guy without a penis? Sex is important, and it's a basic human need, and wanting something your body needs is not shallow.
Sometimes being human is to control what is most primal and emotional. Maybe some girls would be okay marrying a girl without a certain sexual body part, like how I would probably be okay to marry a girl without a certain sexual body part.

There are other pleasures in this world besides sex. Maybe you are a sex addict.

Really, sex is the last thing you should think about. Have you ever thought about holding a girl tight in your arms and just enjoying the moment you are with her?

Have you ever cherished the moment you talked with a girl, but nothing would come out right, because you were blushing the whole time and she laughed and thought you were funny?

Have you ever fell in love with a girl because you fell in love with the smile or laugh she possessed as a person?

I'm sorry, you make me really sad...
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

01-23-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinRossTso View Post

Have you ever thought about holding a girl tight in your arms and just enjoying the moment you are with her?
No, because I'm not a fag and a wimp.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
JustinRossTso (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-23-2011, 10:40 PM

Quote:
No, because I'm not a fag and a wimp.
Hey, how is someone a fag or a wimp for having feelings? I feel sad for people who cannot feel.

You seem like one to me...
Closed Thread