JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

How can an unattractive guy get a girlfriend? - 01-21-2011, 09:40 PM

I'm 24 years old and still an unkissed virgin. Besides this being a humiliating fact for me, I really want to have sex, and besides paying a prostitute which would cost a lot in the long run, the best option is getting a girlfriend and doing it for free.

My only problem is that I'm not attractive, and I have a bloated belly like the poor malnutritioned kids in Africa (I'm not fat, it's because I have an irritable bowel). How can an unattractive guy like me with mediocre social skills get a girl that's at least a 7 (from 1 to 10)?

I can get ugly girls and fat pigs easily, but I want to share my intimate moments with someone I enjoy looking at. And I don't want to be ashamed of being seen with a hideous slob of a girl.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

01-21-2011, 10:33 PM

Post or PM me your pic and I'll give you some tips, serious.

The bottom line is if you're ugly, or short, or bald, there are things you can do to optimize your appearance but unless you have money you're not really going to be able to get an attractive girlfriend. There some things in life you're going to have to accept.

Some general tips:

1. Get ripped (obvious, I know).
2. Get stylish clothes/haircut, but make sure you tailor this to the type of girl you want.
3. Make some male friends. Not the nerds, but the kind of guys who party a lot and have a lot of female friends they hang out with regularity.
4. Start hitting the clubs and learn how to dance. Despite what others will tell you, bars and clubs are the best place to pick up women. You will not meet anybody at the library or grocery store, that only happens in movies.
5. Know your limit, you may need to only go for 4/10's depending on what you look like.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

01-21-2011, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass View Post
Post or PM me your pic and I'll give you some tips, serious.

The bottom line is if you're ugly, or short, or bald, there are things you can do to optimize your appearance but unless you have money you're not really going to be able to get an attractive girlfriend. There some things in life you're going to have to accept.

Some general tips:

1. Get ripped (obvious, I know).
2. Get stylish clothes/haircut, but make sure you tailor this to the type of girl you want.
3. Make some male friends. Not the nerds, but the kind of guys who party a lot and have a lot of female friends they hang out with regularity.
4. Start hitting the clubs and learn how to dance. Despite what others will tell you, bars and clubs are the best place to pick up women. You will not meet anybody at the library or grocery store, that only happens in movies.
5. Know your limit, you may need to only go for 4/10's depending on what you
look like.
PM with pics sent....

So let's say I hit a club. How do I start a conversation with a girl? Do I just go to her and say "hi, what's up?"
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

01-21-2011, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
PM with pics sent....

So let's say I hit a club. How do I start a conversation with a girl? Do I just go to her and say "hi, what's up?"
Ok for one, you're not ugly at all. Why in the world do you think you're ugly? I was expecting something MUCH worse from what you have been posting.

Here is some suggestions though:

1. Shave your head (like a #2) or at least cut it shorter, right now it just looks shaggy like you don't care. Plus I think shorter hair will complement your facial hair better (which I like).
2. Lose the glasses for contacts. Or get better looking glasses.
3. You only showed me face pics but it looks like you might be a little skinny. Join a gym and gain 15-20lbs of muscle.
4. It looks like you're of arab decent. I'm sorry to say this is going to put you a quite of a natural disadvantage that you won't be able to do anything about. You're just going to have to accept that you're success rate will be low. Don't worry I'm in the same boat (I'm black).

As for how to talk to girls in the club, the short answer is don't. The music is loud anyway and you'll have to be yelling into her ear. Go to the bar, have a drink, then head out on the dance floor and start grinding on girls that are dancing alone or dancing with her girlfriends. If she is receptive (she doesn't give you a funny look or move out the way) then put your hand on her hips and start getting more physical. After 1-2 songs pull her from the dance floor and head to the bar for a drink (DO NOT BUY HER A DRINK) and chat her up.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

01-21-2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass View Post
Ok for one, you're not ugly at all. Why in the world do you think you're ugly? I was expecting something MUCH worse from what you have been posting.

Here is some suggestions though:

1. Shave your head (like a #2) or at least cut it shorter, right now it just looks shaggy like you don't care. Plus I think shorter hair will complement your facial hair better (which I like).
2. Lose the glasses for contacts. Or get better looking glasses.
3. You only showed me face pics but it looks like you might be a little skinny. Join a gym and gain 15-20lbs of muscle.
4. It looks like you're of arab decent. I'm sorry to say this is going to put you a quite of a natural disadvantage that you won't be able to do anything about. You're just going to have to accept that you're success rate will be low. Don't worry I'm in the same boat (I'm black).
I think I'm ugly because people in high school used to call me that all the time, and even now in business college I get called ugly by friends. I also have never had a girlfriend or even gotten a kiss.

Yes I am skinny, but I have a belly like those starving kids in Africa for some weird reason. Also I know that being Arab or from the Middle-East is a huge disadvantage, nobody finds us exotic, and we do have a bad reputation. I think you being a black is no disadvantage at all though, blacks are cool in this day and age of hip-hop.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

01-21-2011, 11:39 PM

Quote:
I think I'm ugly because people in high school used to call me that all the time, and even now in business college I get called ugly by friends. I also have never had a girlfriend or even gotten a kiss.

Yes I am skinny, but I have a belly like those starving kids in Africa for some weird reason. Also I know that being Arab or from the Middle-East is a huge disadvantage, nobody finds us exotic, and we do have a bad reputation. I think you being a black is no disadvantage at all though, blacks are cool in this day and age of hip-hop.
Ok for one, do you go to a all white school or mostly white school? Do you live in the south? You have to understand a lot of times when people call you ugly it's just a PC way of calling you a nigger (or whatever the racial slur is for arabs). Serious. You have to shrug that shit off. It sounds like your confidence got beat down in high school. You need to get some self respect back man and not worry what others think about you. Trust me, you are not ugly. And I'm being serious, if you were ugly I would say so and not sugar coat it.

If you are skinny with a potbelly, don't worry it's better than being a fat ass. Just get a gym membership and work it off while gaining muscle. I can PM you a workout program if you want.

And yes arabs have a bad rap but trust me you CAN get girls as an arab or any race (I've seen just about every race combination you could think of). I have a lot of Indian friends (yes I know, not arab, but close) and they get girls just fine. Yes a lot of girls will hate on you but you just gotta shrug if off and go for the girls who don't care. They are out there.

Being black is not a crippling disadvantage, but there are some times where it is, especially of the girl hates the hip hop scene. I'm not even a hip hop guy really, so it sometimes it's a disadvantage for me because a girl will assume I'm part of that culture, find out I'm not then not be interested anymore. One time I dated a white girl for like a month that was huge hip hop head and broke up with me because I don't like going to the black hip hop clubs (too ghetto).
(#7 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-21-2011, 11:41 PM

Quote:
I'm 24 years old and still an unkissed virgin. Besides this being a humiliating fact for me, I really want to have sex, and besides paying a prostitute which would cost a lot in the long run, the best option is getting a girlfriend and doing it for free.

My only problem is that I'm not attractive, and I have a bloated belly like the poor malnutritioned kids in Africa (I'm not fat, it's because I have an irritable bowel). How can an unattractive guy like me with mediocre social skills get a girl that's at least a 7 (from 1 to 10)?

I can get ugly girls and fat pigs easily, but I want to share my intimate moments with someone I enjoy looking at. And I don't want to be ashamed of being seen with a hideous slob of a girl.
This may come off a bit rude, but if you want to share YOUR intimate moment with a girl that's at least 7 on a scale in looks - why would a girl at 7 want to share HER intimate moment with you?

Getting a girlfriend for the sex is absolutely ridiculous - and the fact that you only want that, so that you can have sex for free makes me wanna slap you.

How to get a girl? Be a nice guy. I highly doubt that it'd come easy for you with the facts you presented... Apparently you're not just ''unattractive'' - you're also rather shallow, immature and selfish Good luck

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

01-21-2011, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Personally I prefer guys with long hair and to be shorter than me! And I don't like muscle. Haha. But I might be rare, so your tips might be worthwhile...
You are rare. But yeah I told him he has to tailor his looks to the type of girl he is going for.

Quote:
Noooo idea about girls in bars, since whenever someone chats me up at a bar I'm like *blankkk* which is slightly snobby but a) I'm shy and b) if I'm interested I'll do it myself. Which is slightly contradictory but MEH. I can do it if needed.
Yeah, sounds like you're not the regular bar/club whore. They are a completely different animal. No offense of course I don't particularly like club whores either.

Quote:
If you learn some social skills the way you look is less relevent since females in general are less picky about it. That's just in general though, but if you are charming then it doesn't matter as much. Most girls DO actually really care about appearance though so might be good to take Brass's advice appearance wise, I don't know what the typical girl actually likes or w/e.
Going to have to disagree with this. Social skills usually only work if you're trying to pick up a girl in your clique. If you're trying to pick up a stranger (on the street/bar/club/whatever) looks are EXTREMELY important. If a chick doesn't know you, you better visually pique her interest in the first 3 seconds or anything you say after that will be one ear and out the other.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-21-2011, 11:56 PM

Quote:

LOL its funny that you have calculated the long term costs of banging a prostitute lmao - did you include facts like inflation and recession and interest changes ? and also you should consider what if the prostitute is higher than a 7/10 - then you can bet she will charge you more ?

you really only have one solution ! - become a PIMP !

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

01-22-2011, 12:00 AM

Social circle thing is hard depending on how attractive you are and how big your social circle is. It's a very good way to MEET women, but after you exhausted all your options (as in none of them want to date you) your only option is the club unless you have fresh women entering your social circle all the time.
Closed Thread