JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
cyberbemon (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to cyberbemon Send a message via Skype™ to cyberbemon
01-31-2011, 11:08 PM

ahhh good old opera..i used to work on it a lot...i freaking loved the speed dial and the password save system xD..haven't used the new ones at all..btw doesn't chrome has speed dial?..and @ suki still having probs with chrome?
(#22 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
01-31-2011, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbemon View Post
ahhh good old opera..i used to work on it a lot...i freaking loved the speed dial and the password save system xD..haven't used the new ones at all..btw doesn't chrome has speed dial?..and @ suki still having probs with chrome?
Chrome doesn't have speed dial, it's just a bad copycat but the way it works sucks.

Having tried all browsers I go for Opera. Speed dial is fantastic, it ties everything with your account, speed is great, it has addons, trash bin for closed tabs, mail integration and the download manager is loads better than the competition.

However I might move to IE9 if all these browsers remove H.264 support. H.264 is epic like that. And IE9 seems to be doing just fine.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-31-2011, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbemon View Post
suki still having probs with chrome?
Yeah I am...

Good thing is I found out the pointer starts flickering only when I go to that one specific site -I never knew which one it was cause I always had it open and didn't think that's what might be causing it to occur, but now I know- and stops as soon as I close it. I did everything I read online but so far no luck, so I'm just avoiding going to that one site... which kinda sucks cause it's the one I used for watching online TV shows, but I've found a substitute so it's fine, I'll check every now and then see if it just goes away, cause you know how it is with computers... you don't really know WHY shit happens and never really know WHY it gets fixed, so I'll just keep trying till the problem gets solved by itself.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#24 (permalink))
Old
cyberbemon (Offline)
JF Regular

01-31-2011, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Yeah I am...

Good thing is I found out the pointer starts flickering only when I go to that one specific site -I never knew which one it was cause I always had it open and didn't think that's what might be causing it to occur, but now I know- and stops as soon as I close it. I did everything I read online but so far no luck, so I'm just avoiding going to that one site... which kinda sucks cause it's the one I used for watching online TV shows, but I've found a substitute so it's fine, I'll check every now and then see if it just goes away, cause you know how it is with computers... you don't really know WHY shit happens and never really know WHY it gets fixed, so I'll just keep trying till the problem gets solved by itself.
read about it..it looks like a flash problem..so lets hope adobe fixes it in the next update..yup computers can be very weird..infact way more complex than girls xD lolll..glad u gt it sorted for the time being
(#25 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

02-01-2011, 01:38 AM

I use
FF3 and FF4 (Beta) Flock
Chrome and Chrome Beta
IE6 through to IE9 (Check out a program called IE Tester)
Opera and Opera mini
and Lunascape (lunascape.jp check it out, Japanese browser, love it, loosely ff based kinda like Flock, which is also very nice!)

I use them all because I need to check how the webpages I design look in them all, and honestly some sites load faster in some browsers than in others, it's inconsistent, and the differences in speed are getting so close it's almost not a factor anymore. The important thing is becoming what features you like

They all have the bigger area and nice new tab features etc.
Mouse gestures can be found on all of them too, some more easily.

My preference is FF(beta) because I use greasemonkey, adblock, mouse gestures, firebug, webmail adblocker, the tab-groups, and the personas plugin for skinning.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
cyberbemon (Offline)
JF Regular

02-04-2011, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
Lunascape (lunascape.jp check it out, Japanese browser, love it, loosely ff based kinda like Flock, which is also very nice!)
this is awesomee thank you sooo much for mentioning it