JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
02-01-2011, 03:15 PM

In general, the forum is a good learning tool, also I have nothing to complain about the people here, they usually act in a polite and rational way. There are very subjects being discussed here in a very wide form, a good way to know other people opnion.

But the best here for me is the cultural exchange (language learning, music ...) that the forum provides between the users, of course the main theme here is Japan, what for me is incredible, but in reason that there are people from different parts of the world the forum is a good way to learn more about the different countries that the users are from.

Video Games: Serious Business

Last edited by SCIFFIX : 02-01-2011 at 03:25 PM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-01-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCIFFIX View Post
In general, the forum is a good learning tool, also I have nothing to complain about the people here, they usually act in a polite and rational way. There are very subjects being discussed here in a very wide form, a good way to know other people opnion.

But the best here for me is the cultural exchange that the forum provides between the users, of course the main theme here is Japan, what for me is incredible, but in reason that there are people from different parts of the world the forum is a good way to learn more about the different countries that the users are from.

I particularly am interested to hear from members from different countries so we can try to learn and understand about each other better.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
02-01-2011, 11:13 PM

Yeah. There is loads of awesome people on these forums

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#14 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

02-01-2011, 11:35 PM

The weeaboos.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-02-2011, 12:37 AM

This is one of 3 forums I regularly contribute to. The other 2 are skiing forums, one Japan based and one Australian based. So I get to dicuss my great passion for snow and skiing in those forums, here I get to discuss other stuff more Japan related. Helps pass the day when I'm bored with work!
(#16 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
02-02-2011, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTakeshi View Post
The weeaboos.
I'd have to include myself in that category. hahaha

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#17 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

02-02-2011, 11:29 AM

I think we should start a "What do you NOT LIKE about this forum" thread :P
(#18 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

02-03-2011, 10:09 PM

Mmmmm, I must say thank you to all of yu,

Thank You for motivating me to learn Japanese.

This ad the trolls are hilarious!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
05-28-2011, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Mostly fun times with people I've met here. Bert, Claire, Seed, Josh, Kanji, ML, Exy, Noodle, Tenchu, Thunda, Guza, Cooley, Misa (it's good that she's still around), Yaksokuda, Micky, Carley, etc. Many more but those were the ones on top of my head. I'm feeling kinda nostalgic these days seeing they're not around anymore.. I miss you guys! :C

Also, good online conversations and pretty entertaining discussions. I'm not a member of any other forum so I have no idea if this one's a good one xD Guess it must be cause I've been coming here for like 5 years, and even though I've taken time off and not posted for long periods of time, somehow it keeps me coming back.

PS: What has JF given you?
Woot im on the list!~