JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

Friends from JF on Facebook? - 02-09-2011, 12:07 AM

Do you have any friends from JF on Facebook? I would like to have some from here, because I really don't want to look like a freaking loner to the woman I love who's also my friend on Facebook (I currently have 3 friends there).

It would also be interesting to see what you look like in real life. And yes I have my own profiler pics there, so you can judge whether I'm ugly or not...
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

02-09-2011, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I have a few members from JF on facebook, but only those I talk to regularly or have known for a long time.
So what are the chances of us becoming friends on Facebook from 0-100%?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
02-09-2011, 09:01 AM

I may as well build up my list a bit more......

Facebook - James Miku Peters

Mine. Add at will

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#4 (permalink))
Old
cyberbemon (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to cyberbemon Send a message via Skype™ to cyberbemon
02-09-2011, 12:26 PM

i do have few friends from JF on facebook .I won't post my profile link but if anyone wants to add, sent me a pm xD.Oh n please i hate people who add and don't talk >.<
(#5 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-09-2011, 02:20 PM

I have heard on the news that members of facebook should be very careful what they post on there plus what photos they post as it could lead to many dangers in the wrong hands because everything is too easily copied and spread everywhere so do be careful what you post and who you befriend.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
KoReaNMaG (Offline)
New to JF

oh yeah maggots yeah - 02-09-2011, 02:29 PM

Maybe i put my own here too , feel free to add me...... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000083066710
(#7 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
02-09-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
I have heard on the news that members of facebook should be very careful what they post on there plus what photos they post as it could lead to many dangers in the wrong hands because everything is too easily copied and spread everywhere so do be careful what you post and who you befriend.
My posts are using no use to anyone, other than if they like YouTube links, sports related topics or info on my perverted self. hahahaahhaha. Tbh, I'm covering Web Security in college, so I'll should get more info about protection than the 'average Joe'. lol

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#8 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-09-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
I'd say that selecting your friends is even more important than what you post on your own page.

After all, by default, they have the ability to post on your wall, they can tag you in photos, comment on a comment, etc. Their friends will also see what they posted on your wall - even though they've never even heard/met you.

Personally, I only befriend people who I've met in person.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿

02-09-2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post
I'd say that selecting your friends is even more important than what you post on your own page.

After all, by default, they have the ability to post on your wall, they can tag you in photos, comment on a comment, etc. Their friends will also see what they posted on your wall - even though they've never even heard/met you.

Personally, I only befriend people who I've met in person.
I've gotta agree, I'm surprised a lot of people are so nonchalant about posting personal info on the internet. This really proves to me that the people on Facebook don't care about the actually people that are their friends but just the number of friends. This friend number is just some superficial status symbol. Which is why I'll never make a FB page.

I mean for poop's sake, Jambo, you just gave out personal info to Sitron who's probably just a troll D:
(#10 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-09-2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerPenguin View Post
I've gotta agree, I'm surprised a lot of people are so nonchalant about posting personal info on the internet.
I have to agree. I've known people on Facebook who post photos of their children on a non-private setting, then add details such as where they live, their full name, their date of birth . . . and then they have over 200 friends! It's kind of just asking for identify theft at best, and at worst some sort of crime to occur to your person.

I only friend people I know personally in some way, so I have around 40 friends :P Even then my settings are lock tight and no personal info goes up, and never ever do I tag myself in that stupid 'place' feature it has now. I'd also rather die than give my FB page to a troll like Sitron too XD So I agree with Cyberbemon - if anyone wants to add me then PM me first, because ain't no way I'll add any ol' random XD