JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Faabio (Offline)
New to JF

Scandinavian singer dude looking for a Japanese rock band in Japan! - 02-14-2011, 12:24 AM

Hi,

Im considering moving to Japan. If I were to find an english speaking rock band there before the actual moving, that would be a great asset.

So any ideas about where I should start searching for band or bullet my info to? Google offered very little japanese band forums in search.

After the band I only have to find a girl with a two room flat and zero interest in taking poor students money for as trivial thing as rent, and Im good to go

-Cheers
Tuomas
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-14-2011, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faabio View Post
Hi,

Im considering moving to Japan. If I were to find an english speaking rock band there before the actual moving, that would be a great asset.

So any ideas about where I should start searching for band or bullet my info to? Google offered very little japanese band forums in search.

After the band I only have to find a girl with a two room flat and zero interest in taking poor students money for as trivial thing as rent, and Im good to go

-Cheers
Tuomas
Are you saying you are looking to shack up and pay no bills?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Faabio (Offline)
New to JF

02-14-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Are you saying you are looking to shack up and pay no bills?
Sigh, now you took the unmeaningful part, which I only meant for harmless joke, and made it the topic... Do you know any rock / music forums I could look for a band? If I were to shack up with a female, of course we would find a way for me to contribute for the rent.

Thanks