JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Reverse racism (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/36203-reverse-racism.html)

Sitron 02-19-2011 03:27 PM

Reverse racism

How come racism against white men are so accepted? A white person really doesn't have to do much to be called a racist. But today I read an article in a Norwegian newspaper (link below) about how black women are being ostracized by other blacks for dating white people. How come media never addresses racism done to white people by blacks, hispanics, asians and other ethnicites?

Svarte kvinner jakter p

termogard 02-19-2011 03:48 PM

racism

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sitron (Post 851856)
....about how black women are being ostracized by other blacks for dating white people. How come media never addresses racism done to white people by blacks, hispanics, asians and other ethnicites?

Svarte kvinner jakter p

[yawn] Who cares about opinions of those "other blacks"?

dogsbody70 02-19-2011 07:49 PM

go play elsewhere

steel 02-20-2011 03:16 AM

Quote:

How come racism against white men are so accepted? A white person really doesn't have to do much to be called a racist. But today I read an article in a Norwegian newspaper (link below) about how black women are being ostracized by other blacks for dating white people. How come media never addresses racism done to white people by blacks, hispanics, asians and other ethnicites?

Svarte kvinner jakter p

You can try your luck on this forum:

However, since you are a non-white, you may face a hostile reception if you chose to indicate your ethnicity.

There is even a site for where you are currently located:

Or, if you are into gaming, then Nordreich is the online gaming community of choice for Norwegian white nationalists. Heil Norge!

The frontpage of this site American Renaissance posts a daily collection of news articles where they believe the media and/or society fails to adequately report non-white on white violence/crime or similar hypocrisy.

Ryzorian 02-20-2011 04:41 AM

It's taboo to talk about simply because Whites in general have beaten alot of other groups up over the centuries and currently have a guilt complex about it. Kinda silly really since whites did alot of beating up on thier own kind well before they met anybody else. :rolleyes:

WingsToDiscovery 02-20-2011 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryzorian (Post 851915)
It's taboo to talk about simply because Whites in general have beaten alot of other groups up over the centuries and currently have a guilt complex about it. Kinda silly really since whites did alot of beating up on thier own kind well before they met anybody else. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say the whites have a guilt complex; most are just looking to get past it but it keeps getting brought back up.

Ryzorian 02-20-2011 05:14 AM

I suppose that's a more accurate assesment. I never got involved in any of that "beating up on other groups" thing, born too late I guess...

so I do get annoyed when folks bring it up, like "well look what you did to this group or that group" ..ugh, were's the aspirine.

RealJames 02-20-2011 05:18 AM

Quote:

But today I read an article in a Norwegian newspaper (link below) about how black women are being ostracized by other blacks for dating white people.

Regardless of how much that happens I'm sure there are far more cases of white conservatives ostracizing fellow white people for being in a relationship with non-white people, sadly.

Although I wouldn't take it personally if my (Japanese) gf's parents didn't want her to marry a non-japanese guy, which they are fine with but for the sake of argument, I'd just assume it was a language or cultural barrier fear.

MMM 02-20-2011 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealJames (Post 851927)
Regardless of how much that happens I'm sure there are far more cases of white conservatives ostracizing fellow white people for being in a relationship with non-white people, sadly.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealJames (Post 851927)
Although I wouldn't take it personally if my (Japanese) gf's parents didn't want her to marry a non-japanese guy, which they are fine with but for the sake of argument, I'd just assume it was a language or cultural barrier fear.

Why would you not take it personally? Isn't "cultural barrier fear" the same as racism?

Ryzorian 02-20-2011 05:30 AM

Realjames" White conserative doesn't mean ignorant bigot.( not that there aren't some ignorant bigots that are conservative, but that holds true for any affiliation) I'm a white conservative and I dated girls of various races. Conservative doesn't mean neo nazi either, we aren't. The American revolution was intiated by conservatives.

A conservative likes a disciplined life but hates being dicated too by someone else. They believe everyone should be responsible for themselves, not have some "big brother" looking over everyone's shoulder.