LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
I am exactly like you in this case! I really don't plan on getting children until I am 40. Perhaps even older then that.. times have changed right!

The worlds population increases so heavy every year.. but of course, Japan's population must go down

also your english is great! Do they all speak so well like you do? I heard storys.. so please say yes lol^^

Most people speak/write English a very little. But there are still many people who speak English much better than me.

Jah Rastafaaari. Yeah pasta for life
(#82 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

02-27-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsygypsy View Post
Most people speak/write English a very little. But there are still many people who speak English much better than me.
Thats good to know!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Thats good to know!
I have never researched about it. But I assume 2/100 Japanese are better English speakers and 10/100 Japanese speak English as well as I do

(#84 (permalink))
Old
catbat (Offline)
spaced

02-27-2011, 08:08 PM

For me it's the fashion. That's why Japan. I love how daring Japanese people are with all the different street styles. Typical girl thing I know...
It's quite liberating

Kyoko Honda- For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun.

(#85 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbat View Post
For me it's the fashion. That's why Japan. I love how daring Japanese people are with all the different street styles. Typical girl thing I know...
It's quite liberating

Then you must go to Harajuku and Shibuya. Whole city is like fashion showcase. But if you prefer mature style, Ginza will be better place to go.

(#86 (permalink))
Old
catbat (Offline)
spaced

02-27-2011, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Then you must go to Harajuku and Shibuya. Whole city is like fashion showcase. But if you prefer mature style, Ginza will be better place to go.
Oh definitely! I've heard more about Harajuku but I have heard of Shibuya. I quite like decora but who knows, I like to wear whatever I like. I plan to go when it's hot so I'll just pack vests and shorts and buy when I'm there. must visit the beaches too and split a watermelon

Kyoko Honda- For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun.

Last edited by catbat : 02-27-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: spelling
(#87 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 08:46 PM

Shibuya station is next to Harajuku station. Harajuku is famous for Goth/lolita/punk/decora style, and shibuya is famous for many other style. by the way, summer in Japan is extremely humid and hot. You can get annoyed by 5mins of walking during summer. I recommend you to visit Japan in May, or late September. Weather is pretty calm

(#88 (permalink))
Old
catbat (Offline)
spaced

02-27-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Shibuya station is next to Harajuku station. Harajuku is famous for Goth/lolita/punk/decora style, and shibuya is famous for many other style. by the way, summer in Japan is extremely humid and hot. You can get annoyed by 5mins of walking during summer. I recommend you to visit Japan in May, or late September. Weather is pretty calm
Ah cool thanks! I'm gonna have to try and go for as long as possible. I was thinking 2 weeks but I rly wanna have a full on experience in Japan and I don't wanna miss anything, so maybe more. I'll go to both Shibuya and Harajuku more than once I think. I think May sounds the best. I like May <..> Shame i'll miss out on festivals but I can always come back during a different season.

(#89 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbat View Post
Ah cool thanks! I'm gonna have to try and go for as long as possible. I was thinking 2 weeks but I rly wanna have a full on experience in Japan and I don't wanna miss anything, so maybe more. I'll go to both Shibuya and Harajuku more than once I think. I think May sounds the best. I like May <..> Shame i'll miss out on festivals but I can always come back during a different season.
Cool. Let's hang out then.

(#90 (permalink))
Old
catbat (Offline)
spaced

02-27-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Cool. Let's hang out then.
Fo Sho!