(#191 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-22-2011, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmei View Post
just gonna leave this here for the fearmonger-ers

Very informative, I wasn't aware of the relative meaning of the numbers I was seeing on the news here, but now it seems like most of the world is freaking out about levels of radiation that are incomparable to even a mammogram.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#192 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

lies - 03-22-2011, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
Very informative, I wasn't aware of the relative meaning of the numbers I was seeing on the news here, but now it seems like most of the world is freaking out about levels of radiation that are incomparable to even a mammogram.
the statistic and result from chernobyl are completly lies .. this is known today ... therefore this dosnt help ... they did the same, grading up the truth and facts to manipulate the people ... and it works ... one scientist want to say the truth and went for 5 years in prison ... only one example ...
(#193 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-22-2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
no, such a man is unacceptable for a modern woman of the 21th century ... he is a hopeless one ... he feels like mr. big but he is an nobody ... and at the end his woman and kids are away but all the others are guilty, he not ... mostly you find them drunken in bars at the end, lonely and angry ... he has not understand the basics of human life ... and he is not able to learn and he is not able to accept and respect others ... a complete uninteresting and boring person for woman like me ... not my level ...
Not able to learn? I have a science degree with a major in meteorology. What do you have?
Hopeless? I am only 40 and am almost at the stage where I could retire if I wanted to. Yep real no hoper!
My women and kids are away? They are right here with me.
Lonely and angry? I have a wife I love and a fantastic little girl. I live in one of the most beautiful places on the planet and have many friends. Neither lonely nor angry (usually)

Do I have respect for someone who clearly doesn't know what she is talking about and will not acknowledge any rational counter argument? No she is a fool and arrogant in her belief she knows more than others.
Especially since she is many 1000's of miles away with no information other than from the western media sentionalising nearly everything occurring here.

It is a terrible situation here there's no doubt about it but what really are you attempting to do on this forum? Already pretty much everyone here thinks you're a nutcase with no credibility whatsoever. You're conspiracy theories about Chernobyl are ridiculous and overall just about everything you have written thus far in this forum has been ridiculous. You think because you watch a bit of TV and can look up articles on the internet you are some sort of expert on what's happening here? Well sorry to burst your bubble but you have no idea whatsoever.

I just can't wait for all this to be over as I'm sure then you'll leave these forums and let us have some peace from your lunatic ravings. You're just a zimtzicke!
(#194 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
03-22-2011, 07:27 AM

Quote:
... one scientist want to say the truth and went for 5 years in prison ... only one example ...
So the other thousands of people who talk about that, why are they out? Why didn't they put everybody in jail if they wanted to make them shut up? If one crazy scientist goes to jail, that means the nonsense he's saying is a truth? Heck, so even those on cocaine if they say that they see a few Gods and get caught by cops, it means it was true and they want to cover it up?

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?

Last edited by protheus : 03-22-2011 at 07:45 AM.
(#195 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

03-22-2011, 07:54 AM

well that chart is a bit off. in some 45 seconds on the roof of Chernobyl you could have received a deadly does of radiation, that is before sarcophagus was built.

even most of the chopper pilots died despite having floors covered with led shielding.
termogad. and that is bullshit about led shielded personal. maybe another "truthful story from your "media" " so check your sources outside sometimes. only couple of buildings had windows covered with led to protect HQ. best things personal were given where the rubber suits that can't do shit in that kind of radiation. maybe when sarcophagus was being built they were given something better.
(#196 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

another world - 03-22-2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:
its really interesting to hear such an bullshit from a man who lives behind the moon or in the last century ... we are in the 21th century, boy .. you will be mr. big but you are a little boy ... we live very good as single in big cities .. its great to be free and live is wonderful
Yeah , lady, I know Your lifestyle reminds me an existence of a tender flower in a warm, humid greenhouse. If a sudden wind gust break the greenhouse, you' ll vanish. You have no real skills and knowledges to survive and there are no reasons for you to be proud of.
That's why you are so scared of nuclear power. A simple lack of knowledges and almost complete illiteracy.

Quote:
... you really need a complete upgrade ... i live in another word than you ..
No doubts. You're living in a world filled by semi-literate, frightened housewives.
Every your post on this Forum could confirm this statement

Last edited by termogard : 03-22-2011 at 09:10 AM. Reason: adding smiles
(#197 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post documentary - 03-22-2011, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
well that chart is a bit off. in some 45 seconds on the roof of Chernobyl you could have received a deadly does of radiation, that is before sarcophagus was built.
Quote:
termogad. and that is bullshit about led shielded personal. maybe another "truthful story from your "media" " so check your sources outside sometimes. only couple of buildings had windows covered with led to protect HQ. best things personal were given where the rubber suits
Look at volunteers more attentively :

inside sarcophagus of damaged reactor of Chernobyl Power Plant

Gas masks, rubber suits and aprons with lead plates.
(#198 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

03-22-2011, 02:10 PM

it is inside the sarcophagus!!!
i am talking about the initial blast. the first teams that went in and did all the dirty job. those people had nothing between them and radiation.
(#199 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post rooftop - 03-22-2011, 02:35 PM

Quote:
it is inside the sarcophagus!!!
i am talking about the initial blast. the first teams that went in and did all the dirty job. those people had nothing between them and radiation.
It was on rooftop of the damaged block! They were instructed to run on intact edge of rooftop from service compartment, grab pieces of graphite, drop into blown reactor and escape as quickly as possible. Watch the video, please !
(#200 (permalink))
Old
eezy1 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-22-2011, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by termogard View Post
It was on rooftop of the damaged block! They were instructed to run on intact edge of rooftop from service compartment, grab pieces of graphite, drop into blown reactor and escape as quickly as possible. Watch the video, please !
who gives a flying ****...why dont u stfu already. noones interested in ur BS nuclear meltdown posts anymore
Closed Thread