JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
nvn (Offline)
New to JF

03-22-2011, 09:12 AM

It is true. It is impossible to detain or stop energy emission. But it is possible to redirect it to a deserted place.
Japan has such place - Pacific ocean.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
03-22-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvn View Post
It is true. It is impossible to detain or stop energy emission. But it is possible to redirect it to a deserted place.
Japan has such place - Pacific ocean.
Perhaps you did not notice - the earthquake DID happen in the ocean. The shaking itself caused little damage.
It was the simple fact that it DID happen in the ocean that has made things all the worse. The majority of the damage was caused by the tsunami.

Even if you have some brilliant technique to move the epicenter, it wouldn`t have changed much.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
nvn (Offline)
New to JF

03-22-2011, 01:37 PM

The tsunami from earthquake near to coast and a tsunami from earthquake far from coast differ from each other.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
03-23-2011, 03:55 AM

I don`t know why I`m bothering to reply to this... I guess I just find it incredibly amusing that someone thinks that it would be possible to move the epicenters of large earthquakes far far away from their fault lines.

Quote:
The tsunami from earthquake near to coast and a tsunami from earthquake far from coast differ from each other.
I`m sure they do - but the tsunami reached California. You would be willing to sacrifice some other location with your magical method of moving an epicenter? Moving it a bit isn`t going to do anything but reduce the amount of shaking felt - the difference in tsunami size would be negligible. Unless, of course, you can somehow just take all the energy far far far away from the fault line and drop it in Antarctica or the like.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
nvn (Offline)
New to JF

03-23-2011, 07:22 AM

In February 2010 prospective epicenter of earthquake in Carpathians shifted towards Arctic regions to the north of Iceland, but energy emission has occurred in Iceland. The old volcano there has revived.

Energy of a wave of a tsunami inversely proportional to a square of distance to epicenter.

Time for discussion was spent too much and it needs to be finished.
Earthquakes on the east coast of Honshu proceed.
Contacts to Japanese biopower experts for transfer of the practical information are necessary to me.

Last edited by nvn : 03-23-2011 at 07:44 AM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
03-23-2011, 09:41 AM

Quote:
In February 2010 prospective epicenter of earthquake in Carpathians shifted towards Arctic regions to the north of Iceland, but energy emission has occurred in Iceland.
LOL, I can't stop laughing, omg.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?
(#17 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-23-2011, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawromat View Post
"The forecast of large destructive earthquake in Japan has been published in magazine" Works of professorial club of UNESCO "in 1997. We foretold that in 2011 in area Kanto there will be a series of pushes force of 10 points and above. This part of the country has undergone to the strongest destruction", - the interlocutor of agency has told.

Российские ученые прогнозировали землетрясение в Японии в 1997 году | Хроника | РИА Новости

2) Earlier Valery Abramov in conversation with the correspondent of RIA Novosti news agency has told that scientists of the Russian Far East predicted
Present destructive earthquake in Japan. They have published article about it in 1997 in magazine "Works of professorial club of UNESCO" and having informed on it the country power through consulate general in Vladivostok.

"Activization of seismic activity in the North America is expected. In the central part of the USA there is a triangle" KALUG ", named on capital letters - Kansas and Louisville. In a southern part of a triangle already there was a tragedy - it was heated. Now seismic events of the big force there are expected. I don't name the period not to cause a panic... Also in the near future will be sejsmoopasen caucasus", - the interlocutor of agency has told.
Why there are earthquakes.

As he said, the interested when there will be earthquakes, can address in with official inquiry in Far East branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Abrams hasn't specified, how much strong earthquake on caucasus is expected, however has let know that it can be not less destructive, rather than spitakskoe in which result was lost 25 thousand persons.

P.S. Vladivostok, 17 mar - RIA Novosti news agency, Maria Okulov. Earthquake will occur in the near future in the USA, and also on Caucas, the laboratory chief of regional geology and tektonofiziki Pacific institute DVO of the Russian Academy of Sciences Valery Abramov has informed RIA Novosti news agency on Thursday.

Ученый, предсказавший бедствие Японии, предупреждает США об опасности | Последствия | РИА Новости
The earthquake that happened on the 11th did not mainly affect the Kanto region which would be Tokyo, this earthquake affected Tohoku.
The earthquake they are talking about is the Tokai earthquake, it has YET to happen, and has been predicted to happen for like the past 60 years... what you have posted is nothing special or revealing.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
nvn (Offline)
New to JF

03-23-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus View Post
LOL, I can't stop laughing, omg.
It is very good that you cannot stop laughing. When in your stomach there will be pains, run on a toilet bowl.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-23-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
I don`t know why I`m bothering to reply to this... I guess I just find it incredibly amusing that someone thinks that it would be possible to move the epicenters of large earthquakes far far away from their fault lines.

I`m sure they do - but the tsunami reached California. You would be willing to sacrifice some other location with your magical method of moving an epicenter? Moving it a bit isn`t going to do anything but reduce the amount of shaking felt - the difference in tsunami size would be negligible. Unless, of course, you can somehow just take all the energy far far far away from the fault line and drop it in Antarctica or the like.
It is all completely ridiculous and yes somewhat amusing. But we are seeing our fair share of nutters on these forums since the quake...
(#20 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-23-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
It is all completely ridiculous and yes somewhat amusing. But we are seeing our fair share of nutters on these forums since the quake...
You got that right.... Kinda miss the older days, pre-quake....