LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
stickmichael (Offline)
JF Regular

03-28-2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenmins View Post
If you want to be a hit with the Japanese kids take my advice and shave your head. They will all think you are anpanman and you'll be famous in no time, especially if you live in a small town.

It worked for me ... (not by choice though as I was already in the practice of shaving off the little hair I had left )
Your crazy. lol I am not shaving my head for no body. I come from the scalpers so I dont want to be scalped. lol I am actually growing my hair long right now so that I can get the erge out and then cut it all off for when I head to japan.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
stickmichael (Offline)
JF Regular

03-28-2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
This sounds like quite an inrresponsible mother having a fit so she would appear to be concerned.
1 - Neither the kid nor you saw her in the vacinity.
2 - She was far enough away from her child that she was not aware of the crying.
3 - she was so inattentive that you were able to walk the child to the security desk before she noticed anything wrong.
4 - she completely disregarded that you were at a security desk; a very good sign that you are NOT abducting the child.

Not everyone who has children is qualified to raise them.
And you would have been perfectly justified in slapping her back - but that is just my opinion, not the law's.
I agree.. You never leave a child that age by themselves like that. That is really horrible, but if your a dude you never hit a women. I dont care if she is 10 ft tall there is always a BJJ hold or other that can stop them without hurting(revurting to violence). Sorry not being sexiest or anything either its just how I was raised and will always be. Oh and if your a guy and if you ever see another guy hit a women(no matter what she looks like) you beat the shit out of that guy.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
LAKKO (Offline)
JF

Send a message via MSN to LAKKO Send a message via Skype™ to LAKKO
Sad - 03-29-2011, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickmichael View Post
Hi this is my first question to this forum. See I am a nice guy the kind that always is smiling and laughing and kinda goofy but not too much. So of course I always shake ppl's hands or smile and nod at them. Now see I love kids too. I am good with kids and I like taking my nieces to the zoo and what not so I am used to it. I actually had to take care of my sis's 2 year old girl for 6 months at one period so mostly attached to her. Okay now that you know that about me my question is how come so many ppl now days give dirty looks to ppl that smile at there kid? I know for damn sure I dont look like a pedo so thought that was weird. I just noticed it recently and tried to stop but I catch myself doing it still all the time. Wondering if anyone else is noticing the horrible drop in trust between ppl. Its crazy. So yea that is my question if it makes any sense at all.
That's really sad
In Iceland it's just fine some parents even play along or like the time off
But of course I'm an eighteen year old girl so....But I still think it's sad

Japan 2012
(#34 (permalink))
Old
stickmichael (Offline)
JF Regular

03-29-2011, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKKO View Post
That's really sad
In Iceland it's just fine some parents even play along or like the time off
But of course I'm an eighteen year old girl so....But I still think it's sad
Yea kinda sad, but so far ppl have convinced it should be a bit different over in japan. Iceland eh... Sounds like a cool place to visit as well but I dont do well in extremely cold enviroments. lol and congrats on being 18. I am about to turn 25 on april 27 and I wish I could be 18 again just to get those few extra years to study more and what not.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
03-29-2011, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Hi this is my first question to this forum. See I am a nice guy the kind that always is smiling and laughing and kinda goofy but not too much. So of course I always shake ppl's hands or smile and nod at them. Now see I love kids too. I am good with kids and I like taking my nieces to the zoo and what not so I am used to it. I actually had to take care of my sis's 2 year old girl for 6 months at one period so mostly attached to her. Okay now that you know that about me my question is how come so many ppl now days give dirty looks to ppl that smile at there kid? I know for damn sure I dont look like a pedo so thought that was weird. I just noticed it recently and tried to stop but I catch myself doing it still all the time. Wondering if anyone else is noticing the horrible drop in trust between ppl. Its crazy. So yea that is my question if it makes any sense at all.
Things like kindness are getting rare nowadays, it's not strange or crazy but a little sad. I can't blame people to act that way, but you are not wrong in be nice.

Video Games: Serious Business

(#36 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
03-29-2011, 08:18 AM

I don't really care how parents react when I smile at kids. I was a kindergarten teacher for almost 6 months, for ages 4-6, so I'm used to smiling at them and here in Romania it isn't considered a pedo type of smile. Now that I'm gonna move to Belgium, I need to leave that habit at home, because here, they first call the police, and after that ask you who you are and what you want. When I'm out with my (2 year old) niece, even parents smile back anywhere I go, but when I'm alone, they look at me like I'm a long haired pedo' , so at least when I'm in a foreign country I try to cut the interaction.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?
(#37 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-29-2011, 10:04 AM

Quote:
but if your a dude you never hit a women. I dont care if she is 10 ft tall there is always a BJJ hold or other that can stop them without hurting(revurting to violence). Sorry not being sexiest or anything either its just how I was raised and will always be. Oh and if your a guy and if you ever see another guy hit a women(no matter what she looks like) you beat the shit out of that guy.
I just wouldn't hit a woman because everyone else thinks that way. Of course,I try not to hit anyone but evil comes in all shapes and sizes. Say I had to fight criminals and a criminal was a woman I'd fight the woman. Not likely to happen I know.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
LAKKO (Offline)
JF

Send a message via MSN to LAKKO Send a message via Skype™ to LAKKO
Haha - 03-29-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Yea kinda sad, but so far ppl have convinced it should be a bit different over in japan. Iceland eh... Sounds like a cool place to visit as well but I dont do well in extremely cold enviroments. lol and congrats on being 18. I am about to turn 25 on april 27 and I wish I could be 18 again just to get those few extra years to study more and what not.
The name does make you think that it's cold but it's quite warm, warmer than Paris or New York
The air is so fresh and it's so beautiful here you should visit and see the northern lights and more although you'd have to go to northern country to see them in November, now that's cold
Thank you but I'm turning 19 this September 25 is fun right?

Japan 2012
(#39 (permalink))
Old
stickmichael (Offline)
JF Regular

03-29-2011, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKKO View Post
The name does make you think that it's cold but it's quite warm, warmer than Paris or New York
The air is so fresh and it's so beautiful here you should visit and see the northern lights and more although you'd have to go to northern country to see them in November, now that's cold
Thank you but I'm turning 19 this September 25 is fun right?
What! No 25 is not fun. lol Its the last b-day to look forward to in USA. That is because my insurance goes down but then after that just old age. Yep yep getting older and it sux. Feels like yesturday that I was 16 and having fun. Now I just work all the time.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
stickmichael (Offline)
JF Regular

03-29-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokusatsufan View Post
I just wouldn't hit a woman because everyone else thinks that way. Of course,I try not to hit anyone but evil comes in all shapes and sizes. Say I had to fight criminals and a criminal was a woman I'd fight the woman. Not likely to happen I know.
Yea I dont know I still could not hit a women. I have even got the shit beat out of me by one but I never hit her just let her get it out of her system and then be nice to piss her off. lol I have learned that I do not have a glass jaw so she cant hurt me to bad. Now if she picked up a crowbar or something that is when you just go the other direction at a very fast pase. PMS is no joke. lol