LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-02-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
What it does show, no matter how long it takes, no matter who's president, no matter what country you hide in, the US will find you.
It took thousands of lives and ten years.

Was it worth it this late in the day?

Was he still a figure to really still influence Al Quaeda?
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
05-02-2011, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
Well considering it was in America that this happened, I cannot understand your surprise.

From that attack were spawned others and the war in IRAQ that followed.

If that man was the cause behind the attack on9/11. Where were you on that terrible day?

If there had not been that attack then we would not have been inIraq-- certainly not ostensibly to hunt Bin Laden down. I had never heard the mans name until after that event-- yet now we are stuck in the Middle east-- with too many lives taken or injured.

Bush wanted immediate revenge. Blair hung on to his coat tails-- forced us to join when many many of Us UK citizens were totally anti us invading Iraq.

My husband said that one of the reasons to bury Bin Laden in the sea was so there coud not be a memorial for him on a grave. I don't know but I am suspicious.

How many more Bin Ladens have we now to deal with?
There are a lot and a lot of Ben ladins as long as U.S. government continue to support Israel and as long as they continue to meddle in the affairs of Arabs and Muslims.
The U.S. government must change its foreign policy towards the Arabs and Muslims in full to stop this long film .
(#43 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-02-2011, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
I want to mention some points:
1 - It is not a religious war, Islam and christian has nothing to do with AlQaeda , Osama killed Muslims and Christians and from all religions, it's just as the world think that an assassin has been killed finally , there is no religion Incites of indiscriminate killing, so to all members Should know that Islam has nothing to do with this.
2 - Al Qaeda will not end, the U.S. government should learn that as long as they continue to support Israel and as long as they continue to meddle in the affairs of Arabs and Muslims, al-Qaeda will continue, peace will not return to the world as long as the U.S government has gone continues to support Israel, and Israel in turn kill the Muslims in Palestine.
I hope to pass away the idea in the world that "Muslims are devils and killers" and I hope from the western societies to stop insulting Islam , as the Rev. Jones did in America.
I also hope from Muslims to understand the Qur'an correctly, and follow the Sunnah of their Prophet correctly.
Great post. There are fanatics in all religions who kill in the "Name of God".
America needs to mind it's own business and focus on domestic issues. This will end most of these problems.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
05-02-2011, 10:40 PM

I don't quite get it.

With all the show they put up when Saddam was captured and now they finally get a hold of Bin Laden they shoot him in the head and get rid of his body. Does this sound suspicious to anyone else? Why didn't they fly him all the way to the States, prosecute him for the murders ascribed to him and let him root in jail? Or have him killed by the authority of the United States or whatever.

After all the efforts put into finding this guy it's just weird they were so discreet about it, like not wanting to make a big deal out of it... meh I dunno, something just doesn't seem right with this whole thing.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

05-02-2011, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
What it does show, no matter how long it takes, no matter who's president, no matter what country you hide in, the US will find you.
...............and no matter how many people will be killed from resident and Soldiers .........
(#46 (permalink))
Old
siokan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-02-2011, 11:47 PM

haras>counterattack>haras>counterattack>haras>counterattack>
haras>counterattack>haras>counterattack>haras>counterattack>endless

Please permit poor English. orz
Cryptanalysis is necessary for you.
set a goal:English at the same level as Johan Cruyff
(#47 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-02-2011, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
I think that this incident can not be forgotten by any American people , it is a historic event for them, because Bin Laden was a senior leaders terrorists that caused the fear and horror of the american people throughout the era of big time , as americans think , so I think americans will not forget this incident until end of history.
There's something strange in the story, how after all these years of searching for Osama Bin Laden appears finally in a house near Islamabad , in the vicinity of a military barracks for soldiers Pakistanis?
- How was the process in this easy ?
In addition, there is a strange thing in throwing his body into the sea.
they threw his body in the sea as if they threw a garbage bag from a car !
You said you believed the timing of this operation was politically motivated by Pres. Obama. If that were actually true, it makes much more sense to reveal the news in the weeks before the election, not 18 months in advance.

The information about his location came from a prisoner at Gitmo.

He was buried at sea as it appears no country wanted him, and this way there would not be a shrine built at his burial place.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-03-2011, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post

He was buried at sea as it appears no country wanted him, and this way there would not be a shrine built at his burial place.
Roll on the conspiracy theories... who knows.. it's still early days.. I might even believe some of them.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-03-2011, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Roll on the conspiracy theories... who knows.. it's still early days.. I might even believe some of them.
It is not a conspiracy theory. That is what the White House told reporters.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

05-03-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
You said you believed the timing of this operation was politically motivated by Pres. Obama. If that were actually true, it makes much more sense to reveal the news in the weeks before the election, not 18 months in advance.

The information about his location came from a prisoner at Gitmo.

So it becomes very easy to say that bin Laden had been killed before, and Obama wants to win the votes of the masses.
It's not that easy, Obama should take the timing so as not to raise suspicions.
Frankly, I have no Practical proof , but it just a sense, because there is a lot of mystery in the story, and the idea that americans buried Ben ladin in the sea because no country wanted him did not convince me .

Last edited by Kozyra : 05-03-2011 at 12:11 AM.