JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Are Japanese women in general attractive? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/38097-japanese-women-general-attractive.html)

DanteSan 07-21-2011 10:41 PM

I think Japan has beautiful women but I wouldn't say they are more or less beautiful than anyone else really. What makes a person beautiful is not on the outside.

Whenever traveling to a new place, even just a new city, where the culture and people are different, act different, and dress different I see a million beautiful women. I can't believe it and I say "Oh my a-god..", but then after living there for a while you'll start to realize that they are all the same and eventually the women in Japan are no different than the women in America and now the women in Ireland are so amazingly hott.

I think there are the same amount everywhere and in every race. It's all about finding the beautiful personality, which could be from any kind of woman. I've always wanted it to come from a Japanese woman myself but I find those chances dwindling as I know NO japanese people, at least none that are friends with me. haha.

tokusatsufan 07-21-2011 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godwine (Post 872828)
Bottom line is, this world is not just black/white or 1/0, its not binary, AI would have existed long ago had it been as simple as binary.

I agree that the world is not just black and white. I think that you should acknowledge grey areas,but not to the exclusion of everything else. I think most people either think that the world is black and white or that nothing is black and white.

Nihonoaika 07-21-2011 11:44 PM

I find some Japanese Women attacrtive of course, but then again, I just like women regardless of ethnicity. I think it's just you. I'm about to qoute several people here: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

But Frankly speaking, what I understand of the Japanese culture, they know how to present themselfs (At least better then my country, in my opinion). Take away the flash and the make-up (In any country I bet you), and your ratings wouldn't be so high. Or you just have a thing for Japanese women regardless?

samokan 07-22-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHayou (Post 872845)
I love all women except Korean women...they are the devil.

:ywave:

based on experience ?:D

OHayou 07-23-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samokan (Post 872890)
based on experience ?:D

lol...No, no, no. I was just being ridiculous because this topic is so ridiculous.

I think ALL women are in general attractive.

They are beautiful, logical, empathic beings that are emotionally strong and can be secure, insecure, compassionate, and downright ruthless.

Everyday I see a female (regardless of race) do something intriguing and the fact they are very empathic (basically able to put themselves into how someone else feels) shows how truly strong they are.

Mostly they are fun, light, strive for connection and a harmonious balance (as contrary as this MIGHT seem) and just want to feel safe in a world full of predators and since I'm a predator I really admire their uncanny ability to consistently outrun me.

lol Why...am I telling YOU about this though...you're one of these beautiful femme fatales :rheart:

tokusatsufan 07-23-2011 10:04 PM

Not all women are good,that's a ridiculous viewpoint.

godwine 07-23-2011 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokusatsufan (Post 873118)
Not all women are good,that's a ridiculous viewpoint.

I suppose if we agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then yes, all women can be attractive dependent on whose perspective

tokusatsufan 07-24-2011 09:17 AM

Well if we agree that beauty in the eye of the beholder then there are women that are beautiful on the outside,women that are beautiful on the inside,but also women that are not beautiful in any way. Same with men. There might be a bit more with women!

Akakemushi 07-31-2011 04:57 PM

Mmmm, I can only say that people tend to gravitate toward the unusual out of curiosity. If you grow up your whole life surrounded by blondes, then naturally you'll be intrigued by a dark-haired girl, provided that she looks healthy.

I would say that I'm one of those "yellow fever" gaijins that are often whispered about... but whatever, I like what I like, and anyone who wants to judge me I say to you.... SCREW YOU. It's none of your damn business anyway. <ahem> rant over.

However I'd like to point out that the original poster is only referring to Tokyo. Try traveling out into the country sometime, like Gunma or Yamanashi ken. You WON'T be saying that all asians are hot after that.... trust me. Tokyoites and other urban dwellers take better care of their appearances than their rural counterparts. I think this applies worldwide.

synce 07-31-2011 07:35 PM

Japan's AV idols look better than any white girl to me, but the average Japanese not so much.