JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   My heart warmed up after I watched this video guys!! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/38553-my-heart-warmed-up-after-i-watched-video-guys.html)

kenmei 08-02-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyCooper (Post 874492)
lol way below the line here my friend . How did I knew that you must be an American lol :vsign:

my location might give it away? :mtongue:

Nyororin 08-02-2011 06:59 PM

While I won't debate the sentiment, I think that the thread has gone far enough off topic and is heading into straight bashing territory. Not to mention starting to go a little too far into outright maliciousness.

No matter what our opinions may be of Bobby and his view of the world, just stating them will do no good. Let us back our arguments with fact, not insult.

BobbyCooper 08-02-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenmei (Post 874497)
i know, i apologize if i offended anyone :o

Oh, the only thing you offended with your poor comment were your own people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyororin (Post 874507)
While I won't debate the sentiment, I think that the thread has gone far enough off topic and is heading into straight bashing territory. Not to mention starting to go a little too far into outright maliciousness.

No matter what our opinions may be of Bobby and his view of the world, just stating them will do no good. Let us back our arguments with fact, not insult.

Thanks Nyororin you're a sweetheart btw :rheart:

I told you to be a great member and I do not engage with these people anymore just for you. It's difficult, but we will make it.

JamboP26 08-02-2011 08:01 PM

Kenmei, loved that Hitler crack. Pure genius.

Back on topic, I dont know (after countless months & threads) why people engage to get Bobby telt (sorry, "told"). Let him go, experience the real Japan, find his expectations were WAY too high, then consider the honorable way out from bridge to train tracks. Better than engaging & building a numourous paged thread with 1 serious reply, as funny as the banter is :)

tokusatsufan 08-02-2011 10:02 PM

Come on,this isn't the discuss BobbyCooper thread,we must move on!

kenmei 08-02-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamboP26 (Post 874520)
Kenmei, loved that Hitler crack. Pure genius.

Back on topic, I dont know (after countless months & threads) why people engage to get Bobby telt (sorry, "told"). Let him go, experience the real Japan, find his expectations were WAY too high, then consider the honorable way out from bridge to train tracks. Better than engaging & building a numourous paged thread with 1 serious reply, as funny as the banter is :)

i was just piggy backing off of your german joke that no one commented on. made me chuckle

OHayou 08-03-2011 02:48 AM

shout out to the big poppa Bobby Cooter

BobbyCooper 08-03-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokusatsufan (Post 874526)
Come on,this isn't the discuss BobbyCooper thread,we must move on!

But I like the spotlight my friend. So just lay back and enjoy the show :vsign:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHayou (Post 874555)
shout out to the big poppa Bobby Cooter

You mean the imaginary man upstairs? :D

I don't believe in Religion! They are all made out of blood and more blood!!

Another significant reason to value the Japanese society even higher and Asia in general, just for the record ;)

JohnBraden 08-03-2011 03:59 PM

Borderline troll-ish....

Nyororin 08-03-2011 04:08 PM

I considered giving a warning, but I really couldn't imagine the thread going back on topic... So I am taking the initiative and closing it. If someone wants to continue the discussion on halfs in Japan, please make a new topic.