JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
qazwsx4300 (Offline)
New to JF

Post I am Chinese please japenese answer my question - 08-18-2011, 04:59 PM

i am chinese. Japanese discrimination against the Chinese? i want to know。beacuse i like japen . I want to go to Tokyo in Japan I hope japenese can answer my questions. i like japenese girl. I want to know whether the Japanese girls will like Chinese boy. I want to know is how the Japanese people. Please,answer my question. Thank you.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-19-2011, 02:27 AM

I would suggest that while times have changed greatly since the 50's. There is much history between Japan and China that may come into play reguardless of any relationship you seek with a girl. It would be the same for her if she traveled to China.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
hitotsz (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2011, 08:15 PM

Would Japanese girls prefer Korean or Chinese boys?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2011, 09:03 PM

The trouble is,I've heard,that Japanese girls don't mind a relationship,but don't usually want to marry a foreigner.

I'm hoping older women will want to settle more,but I can't say.

Last edited by tokusatsufan : 08-22-2011 at 09:07 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
yoyoyo0518 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to yoyoyo0518
08-23-2011, 11:39 AM

I dont have any of friends who doesn't like Chinese.
Actually, I have some but they hate the particular Chinese but it's not because of Chinese.

So I don't think young people doesn't feel bad to Chinese. I'm not sure for the elder, though.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
OsakaBlue (Offline)
New to JF

08-23-2011, 03:36 PM

The older generation may have some discrimination but I don't really know any my age that hold grudges or such.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to crime60
08-23-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazwsx4300 View Post
i am chinese. Japanese discrimination against the Chinese? i want to know。beacuse i like japen . I want to go to Tokyo in Japan I hope japenese can answer my questions. i like japenese girl. I want to know whether the Japanese girls will like Chinese boy. I want to know is how the Japanese people. Please,answer my question. Thank you.
my friend,,,
it's not written on your forehead that you are Chinese, isn't it... The first impression is the key, and it is supported by your own personality and nature... so if you "yourself" influence other factors like discrimination and hatred on that, then don't blame others... I visited a lot of places and met people from different countries, culturs, religions,,, and believe me, it's all about who you are... so please my good friend, let's put the word "DISCRIMINATION" in the taboo box... if people travel to other countries for health treatment and even exchang organs (like Kidny) in order to help eachother live, that means that we all fall under the same category, HUMANKIND...

"work for your world and living like you will forever live, and work for your hereafter like you'll die tomorrow"
Mohamed (P.B.U.H)