JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to crime60
Exclamation Do we have a Black Hole in this forum?!!! - 09-16-2011, 04:36 AM

Well, this is not the 1st or the 2nd time it happened , I don't know why creating a new thread is a pain in the neck... I created more than one and they all desappeard from the forum, as if they where drawn into one of the space black holes, into nothingness ...
sorry, but it's been bothering me that's why I brought up this subject... I hope this one won't face the same fate as the others

A help with this matter please
Thanks & Regards

"work for your world and living like you will forever live, and work for your hereafter like you'll die tomorrow"
Mohamed (P.B.U.H)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

09-16-2011, 04:38 AM

Well what do you know!!! It is still here...

"work for your world and living like you will forever live, and work for your hereafter like you'll die tomorrow"
Mohamed (P.B.U.H)
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
09-16-2011, 06:26 AM

You might want to check the rules. Specifically this portion;

4 - Creating a new thread:

4.1 Search before starting a thread. Your thread might be edited, or deleted by a mod if there already exists a thread covering the same topic.
4.2 Don't start pointless threads. Threads created out of boredom, or because you want to be "random" are not allowed. There will be no "chat" threads (besides "The Chat Thread!"), randomness threads, or boredom threads.
4.3 Use a title that accurately represents the content.
4.4 Game threads of any kind are not allowed.
4.5 Looking for friends is encouraged on Japan Forum, but posts looking for boyfriends, girlfriends, or anything beyond platonic relationships will be deleted. Make friends first and let nature take its course.
4.6 General Discussion is for threads that don't fit into any of the other categories. HOWEVER that does not mean that any topic is appropriate for General Discussion. Along with following the above rules, General Discussion threads should be
1) Relevant and inclusive to a majority of JF users
and/or
2) Timely and current (i.e. related to upcoming holidays, news or events).
and/or
3) Japan/Asia related.

Now... Think back to the threads that disappeared. Were they "I am so bored!" or "Lets make a list of such and such!" or something completely random and clearly made out of boredom? You will receive your answer as to why they disappeared.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

09-16-2011, 11:44 AM

Hi Nyororin… thanks for the feed back on this subject…I appreciate it

Thinking back to “at least” the last thread that disappeared, excluding the 1st point (4.1) I am confident that it didn’t fall under these rules,,, I don’t know if anyone opened a thread about READING before me, I made this point in the deleted thread …
sorry, I am not trying to be rude or something, but the thing is, at least a note form the MOD like “ hey there, your subject is pretty shitty and I will delete it, Thank you” or something of that sort would be a nice thing…
Don't you think?!!!

Mohamed (P.B.U.H)
(#5 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-16-2011, 03:45 PM

So many threads are dropped daily, it is impossible to inform the posters for them all. Please review the rules, and if you think a thread was removed unjustly, please contact a mod.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
09-16-2011, 06:13 PM

I gave you a warning in the past that boredom threads were not allowed... As MMM said, there are so many that get ditched every day that there simply isn't time to send messages to everyone who wants to spam or post about how bored they are.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

09-16-2011, 10:15 PM

well you’ve got a point guys,,, you can’t just send notes to a butt load of posters, especially if the posts are boredom's descendants

Cheers

Mohamed (P.B.U.H)