JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
PaperDreams (Offline)
New to JF

Arrow [REQ] Looking For A Native From Japan For Personal Candy/Soda Imports - 10-22-2011, 08:45 PM

Hello all at JapanForum.com

I am a English citizen and I am searching for someone who is a native of Japan and who is willing to mail me packages of candies and soda that can only be obtained from Japan, payments dealt through PayPal.

The reason for this is I love the look of what you have in Japan and after watching videos on Youtube of "candy making kits", "exotic flavoured kit-kats" and awesome flavours of Pespi and Fanta I am eager to try them for myself.

I know there are American websites out there who can import, but they only benefit mostly American citizens and when I want to import treats from Japan I don't see why America needs to be the middle-man, it takes the personal feel out of it.

I am only after serious people who want to form a professional relationship through this so no time wasters please or people that are not native of Japan.

If you are interested please send me a personal message through this forum and I will discuss things further with you on Skype

Please do not delete this topic Admins it's not spam and the reason I am asking here is I do not know where else to go to achieve this...

Thanks and I look forward to doing business with someone.