LinkBack Thread Tools
(#201 (permalink))
Old
tocrayzay (Offline)
[put profound title here]

Send a message via Yahoo to tocrayzay
01-05-2009, 09:31 PM

I only have 3 piercings
Monroe (but on my right side so I think they call those madonna)
Tongue (if my tongue wasn't so short I'd get another one in it)
Vertical Labret

I know everybody has different experiences with their piercings.
My monroe I got done 2.5 times. The first time I got it done it hurt like crap to do it and was pounding. I had to take it out for a job at a hotel and it grew shut within a few hours (oh the healing powers of your mouth...I was pissed). The second time it only half got done. The piercer (Bojo's in Wiesbaden-Bierstadt never go to him he sucks) numbed it, which the numbing hurt more than the piercing originally did. And then he pierced wrong it went in the right spot but it came out like on my lip (kind of like an up top retarded vertical labret but I didn't know about those yet). I was pissed but I wish we would've filmed it the blood spurted it out pretty high like a fountain it was awesome but I had blood all over my face and shirt like i just ate somebody zombie style. He told me not to be scared I told him I wasn't scared I was fucking pissed. Walked around with a swole lip for a few days like I'd gotten into a fight. Ha. Anyway and then I got it done a third time it was quick and painless, I got it through the same spot each time.
My tongue was my first piercing and it barely bled and just felt like I burned my tongue. It barely swelled, I could talk normally immediately and I could eat normally within a week.
My vertical labret is by far my favorite. Although the actual piercing and putting the jewelry through hurt a bit immediately after I could laugh and an hour later I could make faces. Also because it doesn't even enter my mouth no risk of receding gums (like that matters since my other piercings are in my mouth as well ha ha)
I used to have my ears when I was a kid and teenager but they got infected all the time since I'm allergic to metals in my ear. I'd love to gage them but I can't even pierce them and keep the jewelry in for healing and I don't want to pay a piercer an insane amount (50EUR per ear) just to get the teflon (or whatever that plastic stuff is) put in during healing. As a teenager I'd gotten my cartilage done but that got infected to. Murr...
I'm done with any and all piercings though I think. I vowed to stay above the neck and there's nothing else I want. However I'm certainly not done with tattoos

murrrrrrrrr
"If Life and Death be things that seem,
If Death be sleep, and Life a dream,
May not the everlasting sleep
The dream of Life eternal keep?"
~Father Tabb
(#202 (permalink))
Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

Send a message via AIM to CarleyGee Send a message via MSN to CarleyGee
01-05-2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Please don't, why ruin a beautiful face.
It'd be small!
^___^

I've always wanted one, and it wouldn't ruin it.

Help my Cause for homeless teens!
http://www.socialvibe.com/CarleyGee

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

http://www.formspring.me/CarleyRenee17
Ask me any question
(#203 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
01-05-2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGS4 View Post
I had my nipple pierced for several years. I did not hurt to get it pierced, but it did feel weird!

I loved having it. Not to get TOO much into detail, but it made my nipple very sensitive, but in very good way!!
Kinda the major reason for doing them.

Quote:
I ended up taking it out though. It had gotten infected a couple time, and I never new why. I took care with it. Nothing serious, just didn't like the hassle of going through that anymore.
Sometimes the body just rejects a piercing and it finds whatever way possible. Some just migrate to till there is no skin on one sidde of the hole, but others never heal completely (thought they may seem to) and develop an intolerance to even benign contamination. I had a friend who's nipple piercing were unusually deep and they though they looked fine from the outside, one of them never completely healed. Every time she changed the rings, that one needed special care to avoid infection.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#204 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

01-05-2009, 10:19 PM

I really don't like piercings, I just think it's another extra thing to hassle with that I can't be bothered with! I don't have any piercings tattoos or anything of that nature... I like to look natural when I'm naked! Haha. xD
(#205 (permalink))
Old
tocrayzay (Offline)
[put profound title here]

Send a message via Yahoo to tocrayzay
01-05-2009, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I really don't like piercings, I just think it's another extra thing to hassle with that I can't be bothered with! I don't have any piercings tattoos or anything of that nature... I like to look natural when I'm naked! Haha. xD
haha
my mom says she's unique in todays world because she has no tattoos or piercings

murrrrrrrrr
"If Life and Death be things that seem,
If Death be sleep, and Life a dream,
May not the everlasting sleep
The dream of Life eternal keep?"
~Father Tabb
(#206 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

01-05-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarleyGee View Post
It'd be small!
^___^

I've always wanted one, and it wouldn't ruin it.
Even if it's small, it still be noticeable, and even you'll go to an expert there's is always a chance that you might get a infection after which your face won't be as it used to be. Also what's your boyfriends opinion about piercings? (You did tell him that you want to pierce yourself, did you?)
(#207 (permalink))
Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

01-05-2009, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Even if it's small, it still be noticeable, and even you'll go to an expert there's is always a chance that you might get a infection after which your face won't be as it used to be. Also what's your boyfriends opinion about piercings? (You did tell him that you want to pierce yourself, did you?)
0_0 I'd never pierce it myself!
And don't worry, I've studied every technique to keep it clean.
and there is a very small chance I would even get to have one
because my school is evil and doesn't believe you should express
yourself in any unique way. -_-

As for my boyfriend, he think's it'd be cool.
He's actually thinking of getting a few himself.
Repierce his ears, but like myself, he has to wait
until we have a break from school so it can heal
an we can put in clear holders.

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

Ask me any question
(#208 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

01-05-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tocrayzay View Post
haha
my mom says she's unique in todays world because she has no tattoos or piercings
Yeah I guess that's true nowadays, most ladies have their ears pierced as just a general thing. In high school is seems more uncommon to have no piercings than to have them! Quite a few people have tattoos though - piercings I don't mind so much because you can usually get rid of them and they heal up, but tattoos are there forever and I couldn't do that to myself in case I changed my mind!
(#209 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

01-05-2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarleyGee View Post
0_0 I'd never pierce it myself!
I never implied that you will do it yourself, I'm just saying that there's always a chance to get an infection no matter who pierces it.
Anyway, I just want you to think carefully before doing something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
We both have something in common.
(#210 (permalink))
Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

01-05-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
I never implied that you will do it yourself, I'm just saying that there's always a chance to get an infection no matter who pierces it.
Anyway, I just want you to think carefully before doing something like that.
Oh, definitely.
I'm cautious.
I have until summer or spring break to decide.
^___^

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

Ask me any question