JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
yamashita (Offline)
JF Regular

05-23-2007, 05:42 PM

I know I m not fat but I m tihnking about it cause japanes girls are thinner than me.. ...

schnickschnackschnuck
(#52 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-23-2007, 05:45 PM

yeah i am XD i am proud of it, i look so damn stereotypically asian, its quite funny when you suddenly speak in an english accent to customers when you are waitressing XD

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#53 (permalink))
Old
YaksokuDa (Offline)
Banned

05-23-2007, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashita View Post
I know I m not fat but I m tihnking about it cause japanes girls are thinner than me.. ...
Well from seeing programmes such as Japanorama and Kelly Osbourne: turning japanese...there are a lot more fat Japanese women thanks to westernised food. (Mainly McDonalds)

(#54 (permalink))
Old
YaksokuDa (Offline)
Banned

05-23-2007, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
yeah i am XD i am proud of it, i look so damn stereotypically asian, its quite funny when you suddenly speak in an english accent to customers when you are waitressing XD
English? Be more specific >.>
Do you eat fish and chips like a whore too?!

(#55 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-23-2007, 06:06 PM

no, i was born in england so i went school there, but people naturally assume because you work in a chinese restaurant, your english is poor.

hah..that i don't eat that stuff, its unhealthy XP. im the teenager who's the shortest and smallest out of her friends, and her stomach's always growling for food ^^.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#56 (permalink))
Old
YaksokuDa (Offline)
Banned

05-23-2007, 06:10 PM

Quote:
no, i was born in england so i went school there, but people naturally assume because you work in a chinese restaurant, your english is poor.

hah..that i don't eat that stuff, its unhealthy XP. im the teenager who's the shortest and smallest out of her friends, and her stomach's always growling for food ^^.
What accent do you have?
And who the hell is born on this island and doesn't like fish and chips!? It's not as unhealthy as McDonalds and other American fast food places¬_¬ Atleast fish and chips uses real ingredience.

(#57 (permalink))
Old
Gerard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Gerard Send a message via Skype™ to Gerard
05-23-2007, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashita View Post
of course they are... but you are also taller then they are..
if u was thin as someone whos 155 cm tall then u would look like a stick..
then taller u are then morw wide ur bones are..
(#58 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-23-2007, 06:13 PM

i have no money XD haha, thats why. and you know running a chinese takeaway/restaurant that has fish and chips takeaway, will put you off. trust me.

okay..the accent of SAAAAFFF EAST LONDON. XD

accent as in, a london accent.

(#59 (permalink))
Old
COnfidential (Offline)
Follow Your Bliss

05-23-2007, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picture2Perfect View Post
I think its so wrong, that people think they should go to such lengths to look like there idols, and even worse generally girls getting ill due to them striving to be models.
Why models are portrayed as being thin and amazing, and usually seen to be healthy which in reality is so wrong. Many models all over the world suffer from many side effects and illnesses of eating so little, why this isnt focused on more in popular magazines, mainly girls magazines is stupid. People that idolise these models and other such famous singers,actresses e.t.c should be notified of the problems many of these women face from being so thin.

Its wrong, i know i have focused alot on models, but i am just using that as an example of how people see there idols.

Will.
One of my best friends is a model, and yes she is thin and she has been so all of her life (known her for 14 years, we are now 16) she knows there is some eating disorders amongst the models she works with but not much at all!
She has met 2 models that has eatingdisorders or atleast it is said they have among the other ones she works with and their photographer. My friend eats like a horse and still stays at her weight (she works out maybe once a week on a treadmill for 30 min... thats about it)

It's not fair to judge a working model having such a disease just cause she is thin.

.... just have to say that she is going to work in Tokyo in november
Look for a tall, read haired girl named Maria Eilertsen She's wonderful if u get to know her!
(#60 (permalink))
Old
YaksokuDa (Offline)
Banned

05-23-2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
i have no money XD haha, thats why. and you know running a chinese takeaway/restaurant that has fish and chips takeaway, will put you off. trust me.

okay..the accent of SAAAAFFF EAST LONDON. XD

accent as in, a london accent.
Atleast you're not posh?

Fish and chips in a chinese restruant is WRONG! lol
There was a recent report stating that England had better CHinese food than China xD Maybe coz all the Chinese chefs who are any good all come over here.

But it's impossible, no country can have better food than the original makers.