(#161 (permalink))
Old
DJnohara (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-26-2009, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobora View Post
wats a wapanese?
Its like the equivalent to white suburban kids who try to act black.

No, squinting your eyes like that does not make you look remotely Japanese. Stop that.

YouTube - OTAKU (その日のヲタク)
What a disgrace to Japanese culture..
(#162 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

04-26-2009, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJnohara View Post
Its like the equivalent to white suburban kids who try to act black.

No, squinting your eyes like that does not make you look remotely Japanese. Stop that.

YouTube - OTAKU (その日のヲタク)
What a disgrace to Japanese culture..

i see ....then no im not that
(#163 (permalink))
Old
DJnohara (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-26-2009, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobora View Post

i see ....then no im not that
Thats good.
(#164 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

04-26-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJnohara View Post
Thats good.
uyp yup ^_^
(#165 (permalink))
Old
tohruchan7 (Offline)
ur so cute no matter what

01-26-2011, 09:01 PM

im pretty NO!

HUMANS ARE COWARDS IN THE FACE OF HAPPINESS. IT TAKES COURAGE TO HOLD ONTO HAPPINESS.
(#166 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
01-26-2011, 09:26 PM

No. I made a 41 minute video with my friends about this on youtube. More to the term (weeaboo) (Magic usagi) or how people spell it. Not to make anyone angry but its people like them that make people like me hard to tell others that they have some Japanese or any asian blood in them because others will just thing your a person who wish you were them. In turn when you tell the truth people will just laugh at you (me) and call me a weeabo even when im not. For others out there im in the same situation.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog

Last edited by Tsuruneru : 01-28-2011 at 04:02 PM.
(#167 (permalink))
Old
Umihito (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-28-2011, 07:58 PM

Nope.

I know LOADS of them online though.
There are 2 cases who particularly worry me. One of them (who's American) actually wished that Japan had won World War 2 and invaded America.

How's THAT for too far

Basically the rest are lesser weeaboos, but still annoying.
(#168 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

01-28-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umihito View Post
Nope.

I know LOADS of them online though.
There are 2 cases who particularly worry me. One of them (who's American) actually wished that Japan had won World War 2 and invaded America.

How's THAT for too far

Basically the rest are lesser weeaboos, but still annoying.
I thought about this as well a couple of times already and it might even would have been a great world now..

..IF However, Japan wouldn't had been in the Axis with Hitler and Mussolini.

Cause then either this world would be split in good (Pacific/America) and bad now (Europe), or Hitler would have decided to attack Japan as well someday and take offer the entire Planet whoooo
(#169 (permalink))
Old
Umihito (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-28-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
I thought about this as well a couple of times already and it might even would have been a great world now..

..IF However, Japan wouldn't had been in the Axis with Hitler and Mussolini.

Cause then either this world would be split in good (Pacific/America) and bad now (Europe), or Hitler would have decided to attack Japan as well someday and take offer the entire Planet whoooo
But Japan was an Imperialistic power at the time. I'm not too good on governments, so forgive me if I'm wrong here, but that would mean that even if Japan wasn't allies with Hitler, they still would have been a... dictatorship/communistic? I'm not sure if they're the right words to use at all, but I can't think of another word to describe it at the moment.
(#170 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
01-28-2011, 09:37 PM

I talked to a few friends in sakai about this yesterday. (i don't know if this counts for all of japan) But there telling me that there sick of people acting wapanese. There glade people like the culture but acting like anime and such is not wanting to be Japanese. It just shows you want to be an anime character and saying thats how the japanese act when god knows they don't. Also one of the friends who sometimes acts like a jerk wanted me to tell the forum (Stop acting like this your using anime stereotypes as a way of saying you want to be Japanese im sick and tired of it!) There's more but i won't post those harsh words. Read there news papers Japan is the same as every other country. Don't say the country is better when you've never even went there. There are harsh things that goes on there as well as the rest of the world. Again read some news papers and see for your self. Sadly there is a friend i know named keven who cares nothing about america but he lives here. I told him and others about my cousin who lives in sakai and other family who live around the world. I was sad when one of my cousin's died and all he said was "which one was it? The one in japan?" Does it matter!? He and another of his friends are wapanese but they don't even want to learn the language. All they do its talk about anime, manga, games from japan, and hentai. Thats not all japan is. Learn the language. Not just crud you hear from anime. don't use the same words over and over again like sugoi or the K word that im not going to say because its way annoying. Its great you like the entertainment. But don't use that as the only thing there is in Japan.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog