JF Regular

What games do you play? - 12-19-2018, 06:44 PM

What games do you play?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Legoles (Offline)
JF Regular

12-20-2018, 11:01 AM

Garrys Mod - The game has so many servers, you will never run out of things to do.
Terraria - Me and my friends needed a cheap but fun game to play so we decided to get this.
Arma 3 - I really like the realism and all the different vehicles you can use, its really fun and immersive.
Squad - Again, I like the realism and its really satisfying to get a kill, mostly a walking simulator though if your squad lead doesn’t know what he is doing and doesn’t place down rally points, forcing you to spawn at a FOB or even worse, the main base. Not worth the $40 imo due to lack of content, w8 till it goes on sale.
Insurgency - Really nice FPS, satisfying to get kills.
Killing Floor 2 - Nice zombie survival FPS, mostly play it to kill time.
Black Desert Online - Korean MMORPG. I have been looking for a good MMORPG, and this is one that seems like it. Full of content, you can do almost everything, it is really fun and more fun with a friend.
Skyrim - Still playing this legend of a game, waiting for TES 6 tho
PUBG - I hate/love this game. Its so much fun but it can get really enraging at times. Like when you are riding a motorcycle and you hit a bump and you whole bike flips over as you’re going really fast and you die. Also one time I accidentally flipped my bike upside down, so naturally I decide to unflip it. And then it lands on my head and I die and fly across the map because for some reason a bike can do that until I hit the ground.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kasyha (Offline)
JF Regular

12-20-2018, 02:27 PM

I play not so much. Last time I play in simple online games with my little son. There are many cool action games on SkywardGames website(Arcanoids, Shooters, The universe of Angry Birds and GTA, Superheroes free games, Tom and his friends).
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Thorty (Offline)
JF Regular

01-25-2019, 06:19 AM

I'm a fan of basketball, I even make bets on different games, including NBA championships. If you want to follow all matches results and statistics I can share this website for you https://777score.ph/ with it help you will be able to follow the changes in the standings of any basketball championship.