JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
allie2590 (Offline)
I am the White Testament

10-17-2023, 02:03 AM

I randomly felt like checking this place and I'm surprised to see it's still up! Looks like I was last online in 2014. I used to enjoy coming here a lot!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile 10-17-2023, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
I was just reminiscing with a partner of mine about this place, MMM and JayT. I miss the community we had built here even if I was probably extremely obnoxious during my most active times.

I learned so much here, thank you all for the experience. Feel free to PM me for my FB if we used to chat a bunch on here, I'd love to reconnect!
What’s going on Erin! What are the chances you logged in again after so long! It’s great to see you! Crazy how we haven’t been on here since we were teenagers! I wonder what ever happened to Darksyndrem remember, Thomas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie2590 View Post
I randomly felt like checking this place and I'm surprised to see it's still up! Looks like I was last online in 2014. I used to enjoy coming here a lot!

Welcome back! It’s good to see other old members still checking back on the forum! I too was surprised it’s still being hosted after so long! Wish it came back to life like in the good old days

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#13 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

01-18-2024, 09:30 PM

Aw man...miss these days.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
01-20-2024, 04:34 AM

Wow, I checked back after like 7? 8 years? And it is amazing to see that the site still exists at all.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-20-2024, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Wow, I checked back after like 7? 8 years? And it is amazing to see that the site still exists at all.
Yes it is crazy! Nice to see another comment on here after so many years.

I’m surprised this site is still being hosted, shame it isn’t being used anymore

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#16 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

01-20-2024, 09:49 PM

I hope everyone is doing well! There's quite a few people I'd really love to talk to again but sadly they're out there in the void. It's taking all my strength to not look through my old comments because I don't want to die of embarrassment.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
02-11-2024, 11:36 AM

Not been online since 2011, by the looks of my profile. I'm not sure the activity of this forum, but happy to see it's still up. I know that a lot of forum have probably closed down in that time. Maybe need to update signatures and stuff

I also believe this is my 666th post

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)