Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

04-18-2008, 10:28 PM

Dman girls, attacking a pair of oficers. Should go to jail or somethin'

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#12 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
04-19-2008, 07:28 PM

What I don't understand is why they'd get so upity about the officer telling them not to double up on the bikes. Why get so mad? Why spit in their face? Seems kinda pointless. "Let's risk getting in trouble over nothing!" "Yeah, that sounds like a fabulous idea!"

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-19-2008, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiAlchemistNinja View Post
What I don't understand is why they'd get so upity about the officer telling them not to double up on the bikes. Why get so mad? Why spit in their face? Seems kinda pointless. "Let's risk getting in trouble over nothing!" "Yeah, that sounds like a fabulous idea!"
Huffing makes you do stupid things.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Tsuwabuki (Offline)
石路 美蔓

04-20-2008, 01:38 AM

Not like the Japanese popo do anything, ever. They're a joke. Most teens know it.

Korean police are very much the same. Ill-fitting uniforms, no discipline... They carry night sticks here, but no guns. After living in Dallas and Atlanta, the Korean police don't frighten me at all. On that front, I also don't believe they have the means to protect me either.

How they manage to do anything if faced with hardened criminals is a mystery to me.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
04-20-2008, 03:18 AM

Don't they just call the riot police? Also, I think it's the teenage stupidity of "Hey, I can get away with this, with at most a slap on the wrist, so I'm gonna do it, and to hell with the cosequences! Party hardy!" =_=

Oh my gosh, random but, they have so much rape over in Japan.... @_@

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-20-2008, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Don't they just call the riot police? Also, I think it's the teenage stupidity of "Hey, I can get away with this, with at most a slap on the wrist, so I'm gonna do it, and to hell with the cosequences! Party hardy!" =_=
Pretty much they weren't thinking. If you were a cop would you call the riot police on four teenage girls? I have seen it done for a couple drunk guys, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Oh my gosh, random but, they have so much rape over in Japan.... @_@
A little too random. What would make you say something like that?
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

04-20-2008, 09:54 PM

I wasn't able to properly read the article, so I'm not familiar with all the details of the event. However, hypothetically speaking, if a desperate man attempted to do something stupid to a couple of schoolgirls, it would be convenient to know that the offices would back him up if anything went wrong.

Just a thought.