LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Prostak (Offline)
New to JF

07-31-2011, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
I really had to read this a few times to try to decipher what you tried to say, to no avail...

But I'll indulge you....

1. Do you have over $6000 to fly a family of 4 from Japan to Israel?
2. How about the over $6000 it would cost to fly them back?
3. Are you going to pay for the passport processing for them? They probably don't have a need for a passport on a usual basis.
4. Are you going to have them wait for visas too?
5. What are they going to do while they 'visit' you?
6. Can they work in Israel without papers?
7. Are you going to pay for all their meals?
8. What kind of medical facilities can they use?
9. What about schools?

And the list can go on and on and on....

So, have you woken up yet to from your naive, yet honorable, dream? Think about it.... you're not the only one who came here posting this 'idiotic' request. By the way, most people here aren't Japanese.

And wtf are you talking about "muslim" to me? Have I given you any indication I was muslim? Or are you perpetuating the hostility Israel has with its neighbors by making fun of them?

Grow up!
Darling, I'm an Israeli physician, and mine month income is just nearly 6, 000 ~ 7,000$ .
So,- I have ALL possibilities to give to victims of the Japan disaster an asylum here, in Israel.
And I am able to spend this money for a nobile goal: to save the souls, and to pay back to Chiune Sugihara.
I do not need they work here )) My country (Israel) took many-many thousands of Djibuty, Erythrea, and Sudan`s refugers... mostly,- christian refugers. Those that had luck to avoid Egyptian islamic bullets: if you don`t know it...
By the way,- here are many Japanese people, too: one of my patients is Kondo Maiko, please,- a women from Tokyo (having 3 children speaking Hebrew and Japanese)...
And for the last your question,- it` pity you didn`t see TV sceenes of a mass triumph of muslims after every act of islamic terror: after each massacre against non-muslims: since 9/11/2001

Last edited by Prostak : 07-31-2011 at 12:42 AM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-31-2011, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prostak View Post
Darling, I'm an Israeli physician, and mine month income is just nearly 6, 000 ~ 7,000$ .
So,- I have ALL possibilities to give to victims of the Japan disaster an asylum here, in Israel.
And I am able to spend this money for a nobile goal: to save the souls, and to pay back to Chiune Sugihara.
I do not need they work here )) My country (Israel) took many-many thousands of Sudan`s refugers... christian refugers, if you don`t no it...
By the way,- here are many Japanese people, too: one of my patients is Kondo Maiko, please,- a women from Tokyo (having 3 children speaking Hebrew and Japanese)...
And for the last your question,- it` pity you didn`t see TV sceenes of a mass triumph of muslims after every act of islamic terror: after each massacre against non-muslims: since 9/11/2001

This conversation is getting way too political and stereotypical. I don't want to continue to speak to people like you who generalize so much.

Fine, you're well off financially. You can 'sponsor' them. Good for you. I wonder how those Japanese people feel that you're throwing their name around the internet like you are. Good luck with your quest, though you'd get more attention from the Japanese embassy in Tel Aviv.... They'll thank you for your noble position, but they'll probably tell you they can take care of their own, but in more polite words....

And here is where my conversation with you ends.... in perpetuity....
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Prostak (Offline)
New to JF

07-31-2011, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
This conversation is getting way too political and stereotypical. I don't want to continue to speak to people like you who generalize so much.

Fine, you're well off financially. You can 'sponsor' them. Good for you. I wonder how those Japanese people feel that you're throwing their name around the internet like you are. Good luck with your quest, though you'd get more attention from the Japanese embassy in Tel Aviv.... They'll thank you for your noble position, but they'll probably tell you they can take care of their own, but in more polite words....

And here is where my conversation with you ends.... in perpetuity....
It`s Your chois: immediately interrupt all contacts with a jew.
And being citizen of democratic country- I NEED to have a plent respect to Your chois.

I`m patient. I`ll wait when You`ll open your eyes.... and you`ll be able to underestand that not the money, only, rules this world.

Be me helthy, my darling,- and good luck to you!
Sayonara!
(#14 (permalink))
Old
cheapJerseys (Offline)
Banned

12-22-2011, 08:13 AM

It is composed by dqrRaidersJerseys 012.21.2011
Thank you for information sharing, it useful to me.

Clay Matthews Jersey
Darren McFadden jersey cheap
Oakland Raiders Jerseys cheap
authentic raiders jerseys cheap
throwback raiders jerseys
Cheap Aaron Rodgers Jersey
Green Bay Packers Jerseys
Charles Woodson Jersey
lester hayes jersey
cheap womens packers jersey
Custom Ravens Jersey