JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
01-01-2008, 04:07 AM

Well, I was kind of expecting you to make the wrong choice. Fine.

You want to go around believing you're some incredible Samurai living in the modern day, fine.

Discussion over, I'm not wasting any more of my time.

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
01-01-2008, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnell
If you would have picked the child, I'm out of this discussion because it's proof to me that you are insane and not worth the energy it takes to type.

Discussion over.

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#63 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
01-01-2008, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
So they would rather go kill all those people than go to prison. I hope what you are saying is not true. That kind of weakness is sad.
If you are in the military, and you are in a war, you are supposed to fight it. I don't agree with it, but that's just how it goes. All wars in history have innocents being killed for them, which includes the soldiers too, and the US isn't the only country to do so. Look at how the US got into WWII. Japan bombed Pearl Harbor on a Sunday morning (iirc) when soldiers and non-soldiers were sleeping. I don't agree with the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki as a sort of rebuttal since people outside of soldiers were involved, but what's done is done...disgusting as that is.

If you refuse to fight when your leader tells you to, it's a prison sentence. If the entire military refuses, then we get a draft (like in Vietnam), which means even more innocent lives are going to be lost. These people are just doing their jobs, earning a paycheck for their families, even if they don't want to and even if they don't like it. That all goes with being in the military. When the leader says jump, you ask, "How high?" If there's a war, whatever countries involved go fight it. That's simple reasoning. You're ignoring this logic.
(#64 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

01-01-2008, 02:07 PM

This is a little bit frightening.

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Tturtle (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-07-2008, 06:11 PM

Quote:
[size="3"]I know where I stand, and it will not change.SIZE]
To Tenchu: I totally agree with you on the killing a child vs someone else dropping a nuke on a city.

I am not the one dropping the bomb and I will not be the one killing a child.

I can only be responsible for my own actions.

This same stance applies to the bigger picture. That is why I refuse to join the military.
(#66 (permalink))
Old
kyo_9 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to kyo_9
01-07-2008, 06:33 PM

i completely agree with Tturtle's opinion..
you should be responsible with your own action.
blaming somebody is a sick act!

LiVe Ur LiFe
Don't do drugs!

(#67 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
01-08-2008, 09:17 PM

Btw on this whole thing with the nuke and Japan attacking pearl harbor I would just like it to be clear that Japan was provoked. America apprently atked a japanese ship at some point before pearl harbor.
(#68 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

01-10-2008, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorotsuki View Post
Btw on this whole thing with the nuke and Japan attacking pearl harbor I would just like it to be clear that Japan was provoked. America apprently atked a japanese ship at some point before pearl harbor.
I don't think a skirmish counts as an attack.

As far as I remember America put an oil embargo on Japan. You could count that as provocation I suppose... but you won't get much sympathy as it was done to cripple it's Imperial expansion into East Asia.
(#69 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

01-10-2008, 01:14 AM

Quote:

Do you know in most major cities and so on in conquered and colonized countries like New Zealand, Australia and America, white people are now in a minority. Check the race percentage stats of these countries, you might be surprised. Now, go take a look at the race percentage stats in European countries, compare them with Asian countries and stuff. The tables are turning. White people are now in minorities on the world scale. And the amount of people comeing from colored peoples countries to white countries can be compared to the loads of people comeing in the boats to Aus, NZ and US way back when. I dont really care about any of it, but I see a lot of white people racist against their own race. Mostly for stupid reasons. And a lot of the mexicans wanting to come over are half spanish, and very few of them were from people once inhabiting US soil. They are from central america, and always have been. The Indians from the US stayed, and are still there. No one is comeing back.

Ummm... I'm from New Zealand. White people are still the overwhelming majority. In fact the only city with any real diversity on the same level as London, LA, New York etc is Auckland city. I'm pretty sure it's the same with the US and Australia.

Not that it matters. I just think your assessment is just plain incorrect.
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
01-10-2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
I don't think a skirmish counts as an attack.

As far as I remember America put an oil embargo on Japan. You could count that as provocation I suppose... but you won't get much sympathy as it was done to cripple it's Imperial expansion into East Asia.
yes but thats provokeing and what was america doing neway they were not suppose to be doing anything.