JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
silveremperial (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to silveremperial Send a message via Skype™ to silveremperial
Question trip cost from america- japan - 04-05-2008, 03:32 PM

so just how much is it get an airline ticket
to go to japan 4 a week or so ??

[Naruto fan club: Ariana, narutoluvr,kiyuga,thalia4, zachart, and me!![
Bleachfanclub- [[color="Blue"]Oni, Ariana, zachart, thalia4 narutoluvr kiyuga, me!![/COLOr
ramenclub-
Kiyuge-Chan(prez), MarkDuff(prime minister), xtine, LolitaLover, Juno, eve636, KloudCat(yaoi loving kitten?), xfromwenzyoucamex, zachart, and Kaka,
silveremperial and me!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-06-2008, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveremperial View Post
so just how much is it get an airline ticket
to go to japan 4 a week or so ??
Sorry, silveremperial, but I am going to use you as an example.

We have had simply too many over-generalized topics lately that are people asking very simple questions that 1) they can easily answer on their own using the Internet and 2) can NOT easily be answered by people here because they are too general.

silveremperial, when are you going? What time of year? Where are you flying out of? Where do you want to fly into? All essential parts of the puzzle, but still I doubt anyone can give you as accurate an answer as if you looked it up yourself on the Internet.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
04-06-2008, 04:33 AM

I'm very surprised that you're asking this here since you have a multitude of online sources you can check out. It all depends on where you're flying out from, the time of year going, where you're going, etc., as MMM pointed out.

For where I live (Richmond, Virginia), it's expensive to fly in and out from here at Richmond International. It's cheaper to drive up to D.C. and fly in and out from there for me. My old friend took a trip up to Canada a couple of years back, and he went up to DC to fly out to Canada.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
timelesssymphony (Offline)
なんでやねん?

Send a message via AIM to timelesssymphony
04-06-2008, 05:25 AM

Google it is your new best friend, sorry you didn't know about this earlier because if you did you wouldn't have asked this question.

P.S its cheaper to fly to Japan from LA than say Orlando or the middle of nowhere.