JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SvAruN (Offline)
New to JF

God has made adam, we have made this post - 04-07-2008, 12:52 AM

First I would like to say hi in my name and the names of the other two bakas who registered after me.
A bit joking...

We have registered on this forum for one reason and one reason only:
- To make acquaintances with some of the ppl here who can give us some insight on the stuff we ll be needing to make a trip to Japan and to learn as much as possible for the trip itself etc...

We are what you would probably call Otakus...but hard to say only that we are basically 3 guys interested in Japan its culture and everything that comes along with it. For that we ll travell to Japan, for that we ll stay there for a longer period and for that (cant find a suitable word...)

We all come froma tiny country of Slovenia...more exact...central Europe and even more exact east from Italy, south from Austria on the map the country currently leading the EU...

The trip will most likely take place in 2 years but it may happen sooner and till then we ll gether as much info as possible and learn as much as we can...including the japanese language and writing...
If it means we ll learn how to say Yane and arigato only so be it... but more the merrier we ll be devoted, willing to learn new stuff and meet new ppl if nothing more...

If anyone is willing to help us in this so called "project" feel free to add us on msn

krajncic_11@hotmail.com
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Pyromaniac (Offline)
New to JF

04-07-2008, 01:03 AM

Hello i'm new here and will be glad of every help we can get.
Hope i will see Japan in near future
(#3 (permalink))
Old
BlueSan (Offline)
New to JF

04-07-2008, 01:55 AM

Hehe actually the title came out from a gag so called pun, when he asked me what kind of title he should make and I told him to use his imagination or use one of the above I made up...one of which is the one he used...and its a bit of pun since one of us is named Adam...

Anyways...

We ll be going for 1 month+ the money is also what we were hoping on getting the info here...perhaps smth like 2000€ or smth of that sort would be the amount we would bring along (each) but depends...

Reason is relaxing, partying, getting to know japan its ppl life style to basically feel japan...if possible we are even prepared to work there to extend our jurney...and eventually even working is part of the experience...

Where to go...most probably Tokyo and from there to other places...we have heard of some ppl who may rent places for us to sleep in or some cheaper hostels...anyways...

Glad and keen to start a debate...

Netsu, Netsu your title is so gay

Ah before I wrap this post up...my name is Lan nice to have met you

Blue

Last edited by BlueSan : 04-07-2008 at 01:58 AM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
chachava (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to chachava
04-07-2008, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSan View Post
We ll be going for 1 month+ the money is also what we were hoping on getting the info here...perhaps smth like 2000€ or smth of that sort would be the amount we would bring along (each) but depends...

Reason is relaxing, partying, getting to know japan its ppl life style to basically feel japan...if possible we are even prepared to work there to extend our jurney...and eventually even working is part of the experience...
I would suggest you at least double that amount if you plan on partying and staying for a month
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-07-2008, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Hmn, your thread title is pretty gay...

Anyway, how long you going for?

What is your main reason? Party? History? Relax?

How much money will you have?

Tell me some things like this and maybe I can think of some good places or things to do...
Are you insulting him? Only idiots use gay as an insult if that's the case.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
BlueSan (Offline)
New to JF

04-07-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachava View Post
I would suggest you at least double that amount if you plan on partying and staying for a month

Actually considering we are willing to earn some money there and the fact that we have known ppl who have went been there for 1 month and spent less then 700€ the amount seemed ok but like I said we are getting info here and learning...

Also we are all about 20 years old so we aint planing on eating in fancy restaurants and sleeping in fancy hotels...drinking fancy drinks and buying tons of gifts...
It is how much money you need if you ll prepare yourself appropriately willing to work there and wont go spending it all on fun...But Sure we ll bring 4000 reather then 2000 and get stuck there...although I wouldnt mind being stuck there...(just get me a law university and a place to crash so I can continue my studies...heh)

Smth like that.

And Ronin dont worry I ll cover his backside (lol) and say that the way he said gay it was meant as gay=happy

The main plan to be honest is get first hand info so if possible get it fom japanese ppl and get him/her/them or even it (joking) on msn and I have noticed yes...Japanese ppl on this Forum are scarce

Blue

Last edited by BlueSan : 04-07-2008 at 10:07 AM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
chachava (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2008, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Actually considering we are willing to earn some money there and the fact that we have known ppl who have went been there for 1 month and spent less then 700€ the amount seemed ok but like I said we are getting info here and learning...

Also we are all about 20 years old so we aint planing on eating in fancy restaurants and sleeping in fancy hotels...drinking fancy drinks and buying tons of gifts...
It is how much money you need if you ll prepare yourself appropriately willing to work there and wont go spending it all on fun...But Sure we ll bring 4000 reather then 2000 and get stuck there...although I wouldnt mind being stuck there...(just get me a law university and a place to crash so I can continue my studies...heh)

I hear what you're saying, but this country eats through money like nothing unless your wallet is tighter than a nun's naughty bits....

Might be difficult to find any kind of work without a visa as well so bare that in mind - if you are careful than I am sure 2000 euro will be ok, but 'better safe than sorry' is generally a good saying to live by when travelling to a foreign country - especially when you are planning to be staying for at least a month lol
(#8 (permalink))
Old
BlueSan (Offline)
New to JF

04-07-2008, 12:03 PM

Indeed, though being sorry aint that bad also in some cases...

A bit joking

Blue
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Ayame90 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2008, 12:48 PM

Hello. My name is Ashley. How is everyone??

The pic added goes to the ones whose ideas are in a box, to the ones who don't give respect to the one who doesn't fit in that box, stereotying one as I am. You'll soon learn your mistake in not getting the chance, because of Your Error to get to know as others have gotten to know, love, respect, and appreciate me for who I am and not for what you aim to make me.

あしゅり
のえる
(#10 (permalink))
Old
chachava (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Indeed, though being sorry aint that bad also in some cases...

A bit joking

Blue
ahhh, so I guess you plan to be in roppongi a lot then hahaha