LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

Send a message via MSN to SeeD
Meet me up in Tokyo :) or after :P - 05-16-2008, 07:04 PM

Hola ppl
i know that probably most of u dont know me ;] but the thing is i will be in Tokyo betwen 29th of june and 1th of august so its basicly one month :P and here is my question is there any1 who would like to go for a pint with me ? or just meet up to have a good chat ;] ? I'm goin there alone (and its my first time) and I'm sure that there will be some1 who knows that beautifull city better than me ;] also ;p after coming back to UK i will travel a little bit in europe ;] i already have appointment with 2 JF members (dont ask me who :P) to meet up and make tons of pics and drink till da mornin ;] if any1 from JF will happen to be in my way and is willin to meet just let me know ;p

you dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Family:
My personnal puppet master - Suki
Brother - Thunda, pandayanyan
Little Sisters - Hoshichan, Ayame90, cassiechan, QuoyaNatsume, MusicLuver, Sachiko
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Nevik (Offline)
New to JF

05-16-2008, 07:28 PM

ill be in tokio around that time with a friend of mine, its our first visit too.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

05-16-2008, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevik View Post
ill be in tokio around that time with a friend of mine, its our first visit too.
cool we need to go out sometimes togther then, so do u have everything planned already ?

Family:
Little Sisters - Hoshichan, Ayame90, cassiechan, QuoyaNatsume, MusicLuver, Sachiko
(#4 (permalink))
Old
chachava (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to chachava
05-16-2008, 11:42 PM

I'll still be here, would be nice to meet another Brit!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

05-17-2008, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachava View Post
I'll still be here, would be nice to meet another Brit!
I dont want to dissapoint u but i'm not Brit ;] (i still need 3 years to get a passport) but hey i would love to meet u there i will send u pm pretty soon

Family:
(#6 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

05-17-2008, 03:09 PM

btw can any1 tell me does any of these events is worth to attend (i know that its a lame question but maybe some1 already have seen them)?

Ashino-ko Kasui Matsuri
The Ashino-ko Kasui Matsuri festival, held in Moto-Hakone, features a fireworks display over Ashino-ko Lake at the Hakone-jinja Shrine.

O-bon
During O-bon, Buddhists believe the dead revisit the earth. Dances are held and lanterns are lit at various sites throughout Tokyo in memory of ancestors.

Tarai-nori Kyoso
Tarai-nori Kyoso is quite the silly race held in Ito on Izu-hanto, involving paddling down the Matsukawa River in washtubs using only rice scoops as oars.

Triton Summer Festival
Extending into August, Harumi Triton Square becomes the venue for sports-inspired films presented on the giant Triton Terrace Screen, part of the Triton Summer Festival.

Sumida-gawa Hanabi Taikai
One of Japan’s biggest displays of fireworks takes place on the last Saturday of July in Asakusa along the Sumida-gawa River.

Tokyo Summer Festival
One of Japan's major music celebrations that runs into August, Tokyo Summer Festival attracts artists worldwide for classical, contemporary and traditional musical performances staged throughout the city.

Family: