JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Revy (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Revy
Donation - 08-31-2008, 09:32 PM

Hey there everyone I'm not really sure whether this is the right section to post so for that I am sorry if this is the wrong one , I am heading out to Japan at the start of 2009 to learn the lovely language of Japanese! and I am still a bit short of cash I've been working my butt off for the past year really trying hard to get the money but I found out I am a couple of hundred short so I thought why not set up a donation site for those nice few people out there who would be willing to donate I am currently still working but having quit my higher paid job a little earlier than I should have my current job is having to go towards bills...and have not really got the time to head back into full time so cut a long story short if any of you have any spare cash or are just feeling rather generous please click on the link below and then press Contribute (It will lead to PayPal), Thank you all and wish me luck on the raising!

CONTRIBUTE
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

08-31-2008, 10:10 PM

or not .

なんでやねん!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
BakaCrisis (Offline)
(。・_・。)σ

Send a message via AIM to BakaCrisis Send a message via MSN to BakaCrisis Send a message via Skype™ to BakaCrisis
08-31-2008, 10:39 PM

Revy, Keep looking for ways to get money, and everyone on the forum will negativly bash you for doing this, I wont though, just aim high, becuase this form of "donation' WILL get you to Japan, and when your in tokyo having the time of your life, you can laugh at the ones that doubted you here in this forum.

Teach me Japanese (Skype: davidh053090 )
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

08-31-2008, 11:25 PM

Or you can work to get the money yourself, instead of joining a forum to get others to give you money..?

I'm just saying, most people here would like to save their money to use for pretty much the same thing he wants you to donate for.

なんでやねん!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

09-02-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henbaka View Post
Or you can work to get the money yourself, instead of joining a forum to get others to give you money..?

I'm just saying, most people here would like to save their money to use for pretty much the same thing he wants you to donate for.
Second that. People are stupid to think that we will just give up our money for someone's entertainment.

BakaCrisis, you are still young, and naive if anything... I will forgive you, but honestly, think like a sales person "Whats in it for me". I mean if you are enrolling yourself to some volunteer work, then sure, someone may help fund you to go, but you have to also proof to the world your dedication to this good cause and your results, so I will tell you now that, don't go and lie and say that you are going to go and do something, because if you failed to fulfill that "charity commitment", your sponsors will sue you....

Jumping on to a forum to say "I want to go and have fun, I am obsessed with it, now help me by paying me" will not help. Work hard and get a job. Or, finish school, get a good job and go during your vacation, you will enjoy it that much more knowing that its your own money that you are playing with

I second what everyone have told you so far
(#6 (permalink))
Old
kyo_9 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to kyo_9
09-02-2008, 02:28 PM

are you serious hunting donation in this forum? I kinda laugh a bit seeing this thread..

LiVe Ur LiFe
Don't do drugs!