(#21 (permalink))
Old
Shanis (Offline)
Going to be someone

Send a message via MSN to Shanis
09-10-2008, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnThomas2 View Post

JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHlTHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE / JAPAN IS A RACIST SHITHOLE /
god damn shut up

When do you think people die?

When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol?
No.

When they are ravaged by an incurable disease?
No.

When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom?
No!

It's when... they are forgotten.

~Dr. Hiluluk - One Piece
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
09-10-2008, 04:57 PM

How very American. Instead of visiting Japan and immersing yourself in the culture, someone will actually eat McDonald's while there.
*sighs*

Peace Love Recycle
(#23 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
09-10-2008, 05:04 PM

I'd do it, at least once, just for the experience of it. And to see if it's just as bad as the American McDonald's over here.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
allie2590 (Offline)
I am the White Testament

09-10-2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanis View Post
god damn shut up
You know you made it worse by quoting it, right?
(#25 (permalink))
Old
NickVelvet (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to NickVelvet
09-10-2008, 05:18 PM

I dont eat at McDonalds as it is, but I may try it just to see if there is a difference. I had the oportunity to eat at one when I was in Tahiti, but I stayed away from it. I was more interested in the Tahitian culture and food.

Now my gf on the other hand, who is from the Philippines loves "McDo". She did go to one with her friends during her last visit here. Im guessing when she makes her final move here I may have to break down and go more than once a year.

"Play a song on one deck, now play one on the other deck. Push the buttons and play with the slidey things, and turn the knobs. Do this for 3 hours...now your a DJ"

"Photography is 10% knowledge and 90%
witchcraft" - A. Taussig

Women are like the bus...another will be along in 10 mintues.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
allie2590 (Offline)
I am the White Testament

09-10-2008, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren View Post
How very American. Instead of visiting Japan and immersing yourself in the culture, someone will actually eat McDonald's while there.
*sighs*
What's wrong with visiting it once? You can still go to traditional Japanese restuarants after. It's not like we all just want to go to Japan to eat McDonalds.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
09-10-2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie2590 View Post
What's wrong with visiting it once? You can still go to traditional Japanese restuarants after. It's not like we all just want to go to Japan to eat McDonalds.
Speak for yourself buddy. I'm spending over $1000 for a trip to Japan for a week to eat nothing but Japanese Big Macs.

[/sarcasm]

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

09-10-2008, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I am just curious if people that want to or have visited Japan on a trip ever went to McDonald's?
No haha, I'm not going halfway around the world just to eat a bigmac XD
My Japanese teacher said it tastes just the same there as it does here, and if you go to Japan please eat some traditional food and try to eat McDonalds just once to get it out of your system.
I don't like fast food anyhow, once every few months is enough.
Japanese, Chinese and Thai foods are much better by my taste

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
09-10-2008, 09:15 PM

I've always wanted to try the shrimp burger thing I saw on their McDonald's homepage.

((It was for a Business Computer Integrated Systems, BCIS, class assignment))

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
allie2590 (Offline)
I am the White Testament

09-10-2008, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramones1976 View Post
No haha, I'm not going halfway around the world just to eat a bigmac XD
Who would? It's just something you do when you get there.