JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan Travel Advice (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/)
-   -   Another harajuku question. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/20978-another-harajuku-question.html)

kenmei 11-20-2008 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshAussie (Post 630008)
Can you please explain what this says?

If its in Capitals, it must be funny.

something like
'hey asshole look over here im going to take your picture now' in not so nice japanese

Arikado 11-20-2008 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenmei (Post 630006)
sore wa jibun no ben dayo. tsukurimashita demo namae wa naissu yo ;)

Maybe you should give it a name so we can identify it if we ever see it anywhere else ¦3

Keaton421 11-20-2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenmei (Post 630006)
sore wa jibun no ben dayo. tsukurimashita demo namae wa naissu yo ;)

そーだね。じゃ、ペットスエット!

Arikado 11-20-2008 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keaton421 (Post 630034)
そーだね。じゃ、ペットスエット!

Several years ago I would have been like WTF, but nothing like this surprises me anymore, having seen the same kind of stuff in Taiwan countless times, and even dared to drink a lot of it. Actually, the drinks with the weirdest names I find the most delicious ¦3 I still love sarsaparilla the best! I long for a can of it right now... *drools*

AnimeBaby112 11-20-2008 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arikado (Post 630060)
Several years ago I would have been like WTF, but nothing like this surprises me anymore, having seen the same kind of stuff in Taiwan countless times, and even dared to drink a lot of it. Actually, the drinks with the weirdest names I find the most delicious ¦3 I still love sarsaparilla the best! I long for a can of it right now... *drools*

i hear ya there.
*gives e-can of stuff* its all i can do.

Keaton421 11-20-2008 03:24 AM

Sarsaparilla, just what every growing cowboy needs.

Arikado 11-20-2008 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keaton421 (Post 630078)
Sarsaparilla, just what every growing cowboy needs.

Indeed... I would like to drink a can every morning to start the day. Well, I guess I would get sick of it pretty soon, and I would hate to get sick of something I love so much. Mmmmm I still want some right now ;]

Keaton421 11-20-2008 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arikado (Post 630091)
Indeed... I would like to drink a can every morning to start the day. Well, I guess I would get sick of it pretty soon, and I would hate to get sick of something I love so much. Mmmmm I still want some right now ;]

But how does it taste? Looks a bit like vanilla coke on the outside

AnimeBaby112 11-20-2008 04:35 AM

I love this stuff
mmmmm, i want some right now.

Arikado 11-20-2008 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keaton421 (Post 630096)
But how does it taste? Looks a bit like vanilla coke on the outside

Hmmm, you really have to taste it for yourself. It's hard to describe, and I havn't had it in a long time, so it would be really difficult for me to come up with something. The description would probably be inaccurate anyway if I tried.
I guess...it tastes awesome! ¦3

Are there any Asian markets that you have access to in your area? They usually have sarsaparilla along with various other Asian style drinks. I get mine from this Ranch 99 market at this mall called Pacific East Mall in San Francisco. It's a 2 1/2 drive, and usually a planned day-long trip, so we don't go often...that's why I'm missing it so bad DX Last time I was there was...a long time ago.