JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-29-2007, 09:36 AM

I want to go as soon as it's possible,but not through airplane tough,all airplanes are falling around here lately!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Abasio (Offline)
徐世普真義留

07-29-2007, 09:43 AM

I'm planning on having a break away from the place at the moment
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Nana619 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Nana619
07-29-2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesandsamurai View Post
I'm going in 8 weeks. Going through this tour company. I want to go on a guided tour my first time.

yeah , I want to go on a guided tour , my first time as well. Also, it will be better since I'm most likely go alone. None of my friends are up for it.

I should be going late this fall or early next year.
(#124 (permalink))
Old
CrimsonNataku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-31-2007, 01:25 AM

I already have airplane tickets to go with my family to Japan in June next year. This will be my second trip to Japan, and this time the itinerary has been left completely up to me ^_^.

I also plan to study there for a year in a couple of years, particularly in Kyoto (is a huge Japanese history and culture enthusiast).

"To teach is to learn." - Japanese Proverb
(#125 (permalink))
Old
TexMex (Offline)
New to JF

When are you going to Japan? - 07-31-2007, 01:35 AM

Actually I am already supposedly on my way to Japan..My flight leaves from DFW on August 1 at 1100...You bet it is expensive but I saved up for it...That is what you have to do if you really want to go..I can hardly wait!
(#126 (permalink))
Old
goldenGAZE (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 08-10-2007, 04:55 PM

hii

im planing on going in the summer break 2008 coz i would have just graduated from 6th form (college) and will be on my summer break waiting to go to University which i believe starts sometime october .

anyway im confused about wot month to go becaues i hear june-mid july is wet, late july to august is too humid and september i think its still hot.i was gonna do late june but now think september may be better.

i'lprobably go for two weeks only coz its my first time and im going with friends who have no interest in Japan what so ever and who just want a hooliday, it was i who had to force them to say yes to japan. Also i think we'll stay in Tokyo simplycoz a) to Lazy to move around Japan and to broke to get rail thingys b)i don't think my friends actually care to move around Japan lol.

oh...i was wondering for thoses who are saying you are doing study abroads (im assuming you're in University) how do you get these places because if its because the university has links, i heard thats its VERY hard to get choosen to go to a partner univerisity in Japan because they only pick the really REALLY clever people who will represent the university well. i hope that made sense wooow this is a long-ish post .
(#127 (permalink))
Old
cocoluvnihon (Offline)
The"Kewl Otaku" one

Send a message via AIM to cocoluvnihon Send a message via MSN to cocoluvnihon Send a message via Yahoo to cocoluvnihon
08-12-2007, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenGAZE View Post
hii

im planing on going in the summer break 2008 coz i would have just graduated from 6th form (college) and will be on my summer break waiting to go to University which i believe starts sometime october .

anyway im confused about wot month to go becaues i hear june-mid july is wet, late july to august is too humid and september i think its still hot.i was gonna do late june but now think september may be better.

i'lprobably go for two weeks only coz its my first time and im going with friends who have no interest in Japan what so ever and who just want a hooliday, it was i who had to force them to say yes to japan. Also i think we'll stay in Tokyo simplycoz a) to Lazy to move around Japan and to broke to get rail thingys b)i don't think my friends actually care to move around Japan lol.

oh...i was wondering for thoses who are saying you are doing study abroads (im assuming you're in University) how do you get these places because if its because the university has links, i heard thats its VERY hard to get choosen to go to a partner univerisity in Japan because they only pick the really REALLY clever people who will represent the university well. i hope that made sense wooow this is a long-ish post .
I plan to study in the fall of 08' but every university is different. My university is through USAC so basically it's first come first serve and who can come up with the money first . But there are other exchange programs that are based on the quality of applicants.
(#128 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
Smile 08-18-2007, 09:12 PM

I plan to go to Japan after I graduate from high school. However, my parents are so strict that they won't let me go.
(#129 (permalink))
Old
TBone7281 (Offline)
New to JF

08-22-2007, 01:39 AM

Me and a couple buddies from work are planning to go in March. Kinda why I signed up for the forum after I saw an ad for it in Newtype. Can't hurt to have too much info before you travel halfway around the world.
(#130 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-22-2007, 01:49 AM

I plan to go to Japan once I graduate and when I have enough money... That should fall together at a good time. ^^

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780