JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan Travel Advice (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/)
-   -   When do you plan to go Japan? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/2287-when-do-you-plan-go-japan.html)

Laina 10-10-2007 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spikess (Post 255589)
cosplay wedding sounds so cool! i hope it all works out for you :D

Aww that's sweet of you... I hope it works out too. :)

Rogozhin 10-18-2007 12:09 PM

Probably next Spring or Summer, I'm tired of Japanese Winters now.

asphodel 10-18-2007 12:57 PM

I am really hoping to travel there for New Years '09. If I save enough, I'll stay untill Febuary =)

Here's hoping!

tomte 10-18-2007 02:43 PM

Im in Japan, Kyoto, right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AryaSyailindra (Post 255390)
I will Go to Japan, as soon im getting married and Go for Honey moon to Japan, or for study, but i think im to old for that, im already 24 years T_T

You are not to old, i have people in my class who are 30 years

Ito 10-18-2007 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesperd (Post 39377)
So when do you plan to go Japan, maybe we'll be able to meet up.. the next time im going is summer break of Next year, August 2008 is a good possibility.. im going with Masterhien and maybe a few others.. so when do you next plan to go Japan?

i would go now if i had money, hehehe. i was thinking off 1-2 years from now and meet my japanise online friends when i come to japan. i will try to have time for japanise courses so i can understand more japanise. i want to see cosplays, see gackt live!, see the big acvarium in okinawa and many other things. Hugs Ito

xYinniex 10-18-2007 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ito (Post 270833)
i would go now if i had money, hehehe. i was thinking off 1-2 years from now and meet my japanise online friends when i come to japan. i will try to have time for japanise courses so i can understand more japanise. i want to see cosplays, see gackt live!, see the big acvarium in okinawa and many other things. Hugs Ito

2011/2012, after uni maybe. XD save up my student loan, then go.
last year of school at the moment ^^v
Might go for a working holiday. But if i don't do so well in my exams, might rethink and i might take a working holiday in japan. Now i just gotta learn fluent japanese. *thinks*

Alec in Japan ⋅ Life in Japan through the eyes of Alec, a teenager on a working holiday gap year. is a website you should really be looking at if you want to do a working holiday like Alec.

minniemouse 10-19-2007 06:12 PM

I think to going to Japan next August (2008) ;) :vsign:

Vampress1 10-21-2007 02:22 AM

when i go

um well lets see, this summer * summer of '08* im taking a japanese languege collage corse*i tryed and at home computer thing but, it helps when im saying them outloud with some one, and not to myself*, then summer of '09 me and my mom are going...OH and we are going all over, to tokyo, kyoto, osaka...and in kyoto we are going to the gashia thing!:rheart: :rheart: !! i cant wait, to bad its in two years T_T:(

jaoqinchik 10-26-2007 09:24 PM

I\'m going going with my mom during my spring break in 2008, so like the last week of march or so

drpepper1785 10-28-2007 02:52 AM

I am going in DEC 2007. I meet a girl from china she speaks english, chainese, and japanese. She already was going to japan and she was looking for company so we talk and ITS ON. I bout the plane tickets and rail pass and were going together. I have know her for about 2 weeks and we barley talk she to busy with school. I week from now she\'ll have free time. I hope shes a keeper. I don\'t make that much money but I not afraid to take out my credit cards with 7.9 and 0% APR for the first 12 month.