JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
peoplez (Offline)
New to JF

thanks everyone for choise - 08-22-2009, 03:47 PM

but now i will explain my situvartion!

first of all i am 27 years old and now i live about georgian and russion board! maybe you have heard about war betwen our countrys in august in past year and that was start of my trobals here, because i do not want to war with russion but i am in half of russion, but in this side i am citizen of georgia , after my confuse of this war i can not any long stay in georgia and i can not move to russion because in this two countrys it will be jail for me, this is the law to say in two words, and i can not come beck in prison once i was there
for second if someone will give me question like this one why i did not go to war, because i was there about three time, when i remember myself and all of my friend it was always war and like that in my region caucasia, i was in Iraq two time and in my countrys i was in army about 8 years, after i finish my stady in university it all begans! but without that i was having my busnes to say job with japanese about 4 years and that is why that viza is not problem for me because my old partner will help me with this, but he can help me with only viza and i can not live in his head when i will arive there, for all the other country it is very very hard to get viza it will cost me about minimum 6000$ , and i do not have so much! i have 2000$ now, but i will get about 3000$ more but i do not know exectly because it is not like in japan to get money or to find a job here it is impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is why i open this topic to know more about it, from here it is impossible to get any good skills but it will help me ! i do not have real job there but i will have if i will understand everything there in quik time
(#22 (permalink))
Old
peoplez (Offline)
New to JF

08-22-2009, 03:52 PM

i do not understand why everyone thinks that money is main to live ? if you have only 2000$ you can not live? can you tell 2000$ is enough to die? ))))))) or it is not tooo
(#23 (permalink))
Old
dirtyroboto (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2009, 04:00 PM

You would be better off going to UK!

Just walk to France and hop onto a truck and you will get there.

In the UK they will give you lots of free things and life will be good for you. You can find work easy, and the money is good.

Japan is a little strict on people trying to get in and make a life here without the means to support themselves. It also is very far away!

Do yourself a favor and go to UK!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
peoplez (Offline)
New to JF

08-22-2009, 04:08 PM

dirtyroboto

thanks for advise but i was trying to go there but it was impossible maybe you will help me with this and it will favor for you too

or me will be only problem in japan ?
(#25 (permalink))
Old
dirtyroboto (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2009, 04:27 PM

If you need to get out of a bad situation then I would advise UK over Japan any day. Go UK and make some money and then come to Japan from UK.

UK system is very easy to abuse and you will find many of your people already there.

Use your $2k to get new papers in France or claim refugee status to get into UK. If you can fly there as a tourist then do it and just disappear into London.

You can earn good money as a private taxi driver
(#26 (permalink))
Old
samurai007 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peoplez View Post
but now i will explain my situvartion!

first of all i am 27 years old and now i live about georgian and russion board! maybe you have heard about war betwen our countrys in august in past year and that was start of my trobals here, because i do not want to war with russion but i am in half of russion, but in this side i am citizen of georgia , after my confuse of this war i can not any long stay in georgia and i can not move to russion because in this two countrys it will be jail for me, this is the law to say in two words, and i can not come beck in prison once i was there
for second if someone will give me question like this one why i did not go to war, because i was there about three time, when i remember myself and all of my friend it was always war and like that in my region caucasia, i was in Iraq two time and in my countrys i was in army about 8 years, after i finish my stady in university it all begans! but without that i was having my busnes to say job with japanese about 4 years and that is why that viza is not problem for me because my old partner will help me with this, but he can help me with only viza and i can not live in his head when i will arive there, for all the other country it is very very hard to get viza it will cost me about minimum 6000$ , and i do not have so much! i have 2000$ now, but i will get about 3000$ more but i do not know exectly because it is not like in japan to get money or to find a job here it is impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is why i open this topic to know more about it, from here it is impossible to get any good skills but it will help me ! i do not have real job there but i will have if i will understand everything there in quik time
Thank you for explaining. I can see you have a good reason to leave Georgia, as I think Putin has a strong desire to annex it and neither Obama nor the EU will be willing to really do anything to stop it.

That said, Japan may not be the best fit for you... it is a VERY different country culturally, and it is a very expensive country. How much Japanese language do you know? What skills do you have that could be used to find a job there? Most jobs will require at least some Japanese language, but maybe your old partner can help you find work. Have you thought about moving to Hungary, Romania, or some other country closer to Georgia, where the culture is more similar and you'll probably find some people that speak your language?

Anyway, best of luck, hopefully your old partner can help you find a job and an apartment (which usually requires a Japanese person to vouch for you and co-sign or no one will rent to you).

JET Program, 1996-98, Wakayama-ken, Hashimoto-shi

Link to pictures from my time in Japan
(#27 (permalink))
Old
peoplez (Offline)
New to JF

08-22-2009, 06:00 PM

thanks samurai
i have a little skills in japan about speak and understanding! about the job i think i will find to work because i have good skils in many thing, in here i was doing many thing but i can make automobile and automative thing that i have very big experiance without that i was buying cars and like this things from japan to russion and to my region and i thing i will make it for next to with helping my old friend! about the putin and obama this is fun for them and there country ! but for going to eastern europe it is very dificult for me about my person and once i try it in 2004 after thet i got in prison for nothing about 4 month and now iti is impossible to go in europe! about america it cost to big money to go there about 18 000$- 25000$ only the viza
and why i dicide to go in japan, i realy like japan for my childhood and of couse i have read many books about your country and you traditions it is very diferrent for our culture, i open the topic for this i was know that it will not be any help , but i was interesting what that people will write!
(#28 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-22-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
thanks samurai
i have a little skills in japan about speak and understanding! about the job i think i will find to work because i have good skils in many thing, in here i was doing many thing but i can make automobile and automative thing that i have very big experiance without that i was buying cars and like this things from japan to russion and to my region and i thing i will make it for next to with helping my old friend! about the putin and obama this is fun for them and there country ! but for going to eastern europe it is very dificult for me about my person and once i try it in 2004 after thet i got in prison for nothing about 4 month and now iti is impossible to go in europe! about america it cost to big money to go there about 18 000$- 25000$ only the viza
and why i dicide to go in japan, i realy like japan for my childhood and of couse i have read many books about your country and you traditions it is very diferrent for our culture, i open the topic for this i was know that it will not be any help , but i was interesting what that people will write!
I don't understand what you are talking about in paying so much money for a visa. A work visa in Japan is not something you buy, unless you are buying a forged or illegal visa. To have a work visa you must have a sponsor which is your employer.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
peoplez (Offline)
New to JF

08-22-2009, 06:17 PM

ok i will explaine you
here when i write it is impossible to get viza it meen you must pay or buy viza with money , that someone who has contacts must make you this viza and you will pay for this big money! about japan there is very fer how come there from my country and also i have my old partner there who is citizen of japan! about 5 month ago i was going in autralia, i had good frien there, he is drag race like i was , but the embassy told me to make so many paper that it was like to go to moon!
(#30 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-22-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
ok i will explaine you
here when i write it is impossible to get viza it meen you must pay or buy viza with money , that someone who has contacts must make you this viza and you will pay for this big money! about japan there is very fer how come there from my country and also i have my old partner there who is citizen of japan! about 5 month ago i was going in autralia, i had good frien there, he is drag race like i was , but the embassy told me to make so many paper that it was like to go to moon!
This is not how I had a work visa there. Mine cost me no money, but I had a legitimate job, so it sounds like you are engaging in an illegal activity. I can't help you with that.