JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
kalcia (Offline)
New to JF

02-03-2010, 01:39 AM

Omg! I just placed reservation for Miyako Odori ^^
From what I see they are open from around 10am (Japan Time - tried calling earlier and I got only voice mail).
I asked in Japanese if they could speak English and man said 'wait a moment please' and woman came, she was doing allright, and I think I successfully placed reservation hahah ^^;;
(#12 (permalink))
Old
luce (Offline)
New to JF

02-22-2010, 01:07 PM

Yay Kalcia!
Very happy to hear you have been able to manage it! I'm going to do the same and see what happens. What kind of info they wanted from you? Did they ask you to send money to their bank account or something like that?
(#13 (permalink))
Old
kalcia (Offline)
New to JF

02-26-2010, 07:37 PM

I replied to PM, but I thought I should write here, in case anyone would like the info:
They asked me what day I want to reserve Miyako Odori, then woman told me what hours shows are held, I picked one, then she told me about 3 types of tickets, I picked one (basically you can see the info on their official website). Then she asked me for my name and nationality, then email. They said that I should pay full price for tickets on the day of the show at the theater. No bank transfers.

PS. They will send email confirmation, with whitch you should come to the theater.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
luce (Offline)
New to JF

02-26-2010, 08:14 PM

Thanks Kalcia, PM received