JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
05-28-2007, 03:59 AM

it is getting warmer there...so it wouldnt hurt to bring jackets...bring light ones though...and at least 2 heavy ones...you should probabaly bring pants instead of skirts...but its up to you sorta on the skirts and shorts cuz the weather changes a bit there so mby a few of them? and long sleaves and shot sleve mixes would work too...i havent been there my self...but im just looking at future forcast for ya..and its looking oddballed...lolz...good luck morgan!!

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone
(#12 (permalink))
Old
morgan (Offline)
New to JF

05-28-2007, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
it is getting warmer there...so it wouldnt hurt to bring jackets...bring light ones though...and at least 2 heavy ones...you should probabaly bring pants instead of skirts...but its up to you sorta on the skirts and shorts cuz the weather changes a bit there so mby a few of them? and long sleaves and shot sleve mixes would work too...i havent been there my self...but im just looking at future forcast for ya..and its looking oddballed...lolz...good luck morgan!!

So basically take one of everything in my wardrobe then? lol
thanks for the advice, i think i will be doing some shopping
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Kye303 (Offline)
New to JF

Location: I live in the U.K, but was born in America [OMG,YANK] and grew up in the Bahamas.
05-28-2007, 10:31 PM

Going to japan? Lucky!
You should take some comfortable clothes and shoes. Especially if you're going in the summer.
You might also want some sunblock.

"Tempting rock 'n' roll rent boys' house!"
<3 :]
(#14 (permalink))
Old
samokan (Offline)
0xFFFF_FFFF

05-29-2007, 01:54 AM

its getting hotter each day, so bring lighter clothes. If you are sensitive to the sun, be sure to bring your own sunblock lotion or you can just buy the local ones. In the afternoon and early morning, it could get a little cold, so just bring a light wrapper or long sleeves will do. It might rain , but you can always buy umbrella in convenience stores or 100yen shop.

If you need more clothes, you can always go to the nearest uniqlo and gap, they seem to be popping everywhere

Have fun on your trip

*** Omnia Muntantor, Nihil Interit ***

My Japan Life

-------------------------------------
(#15 (permalink))
Old
morgan (Offline)
New to JF

05-29-2007, 08:46 PM

i am SO excited about going, i will have to take 2 empty suitcases to fill with all the stuff i wanna buy!
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Senekisu (Offline)
New to JF

06-07-2007, 08:27 PM

Very humid. Probably from all those carbon emissions from the appliances. Besides its global warming, i suggest you bring both long and short sleeves. Short and long pants.