LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
babi (Offline)
New to JF

12-08-2006, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uroceanbrezze View Post
Hey.... I tried Viewing the pics but my PC is to slow and I guess it doesn't have the capacity to view them.. Imma Going to have to wait till wednesday to view them. I'm sure the pics are awsome cause I managed to see one of the leafs.. No one really catches the true natural beuty of places.
hey, sorry for the late reply, been on vacation! any luck with the site? there are a lot of photos so sometimes it can take a while to load.... hope you can see them! also i have taken off a few ads that were taking up some loading time so you can try again! also you may wanna try shop.evanpike.com which is my gallery/shop site
(#12 (permalink))
Old
babi (Offline)
New to JF

12-08-2006, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GitarisutoKao View Post
the cherry blossoms are absolutely beautiful!!!Hey,do you have any tips for an aspiring photographer???
again sorry for the late reply! glad you like the sakura (cherry blossom)! well tips in general or tips about photographing in Japan? there are actually a few tips and tricks on my site that are a good place to get started! if you have any more specific questions I would be more than happy to answer them on my forum that I am trying to get started on my site!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
jasonchua (Offline)
JF Regular

01-16-2007, 03:44 AM

Hey, I tried out the friends service on your site, its pretty cool to find Japanese friends.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
babi (Offline)
New to JF

01-31-2007, 01:58 AM

Glad you have made some friends there! I actually have some pretty good friends and people that have helped as I have traveled all around Japan and sometimes have needed some Japanese assitance (my Japanese is not up to par at all)!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Paulh (Offline)
New to JF

03-05-2007, 12:09 PM

This thread is in poor taste seeing as Glenski is on his death bed.
The right thing to do would be to close this thread until Glenski's health improves.

Could a moderator please close this thread?

Let's all pray for Glenski to pull through while we're at it too!

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Gwen_Goth (Offline)
addict

03-05-2007, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulh View Post
This thread is in poor taste seeing as Glenski is on his death bed.
The right thing to do would be to close this thread until Glenski's health improves.

Could a moderator please close this thread?

Let's all pray for Glenski to pull through while we're at it too!

this thread was started a long time before glenski was active on this forum; and has WAY better tase than anything glenski posted

it will not be closed, if you are reall that worried about him PaulH; why are you online, why are you not with your friend?

-~Moddess ~-

▲ ▲
(#17 (permalink))
Old
babi (Offline)
New to JF

03-06-2007, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen_Goth View Post
this thread was started a long time before glenski was active on this forum; and has WAY better tase than anything glenski posted

it will not be closed, if you are reall that worried about him PaulH; why are you online, why are you not with your friend?
am i missing something here??