JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan Travel Advice (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/)
-   -   Afraid to go to Japan because I'm Mexican (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/6249-afraid-go-japan-because-im-mexican.html)

TalnSG 04-22-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Housetek (Post 183638)
ummm lots of latinos in japan and mexicans...

i teach salsa and merenge so i dance a lot here.

its more diverse then people think.

no need to worry aite?

Yes! There is a very large Salsa convention in Tokyo I want to attend someday.:pinksong:

Meta77 04-24-2008 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koaku (Post 469355)
i just hate these thread.." Im afraid to go to Japan because Im..." DAMN! so JUST STAY HOME! lol When i was a kid (small small kid LIKE 5 or 6 yrs old) i was afraid about going to school....damn...Im 19 and i still alive...The world is big and there a lot of thing to see...if you want to stay scared about everything...stay home and watch Baywatch..lol

This is just like my topic. But were not talking about school. This is a completly different country.

monkeyfist7 04-24-2008 04:19 AM

Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zagato289 (Post 182414)
I love Japan a lot and i'm planning to go one day. The problem is that i'm Mexican and i don't know how they treat Mexicans over there. Is there anybody that is hispanic and has been to Japan that can tell me how was it over for them?:confused:

LOL, that is one of the funniest thing i ever heard.

christ. thnks . made my day.

i know how you feel, im azn and afraid to go to mexico lol

:mtongue: :ywave: " waves night

cami71213 04-24-2008 04:30 AM

Mexicans and Asians should just reproduce and create beautiful Asiacan babies!!

Thats my plan! :D :D

Kyousuke 04-24-2008 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeyfist7 (Post 471067)
LOL, that is one of the funniest thing i ever heard.

christ. thnks . made my day.

i know how you feel, im azn and afraid to go to mexico lol

:mtongue: :ywave: " waves night

yup, i feel the same also. in japan they dont let you own a gun (i think) but i once found a gun right next to my abuela's house in mexico. kinda scary. btw, just go for it zagato. im also mexican so your not alone. when we get down their will be speaking mexanese.

Hatredcopter 04-24-2008 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommasi (Post 469319)
stereotype free in Japan.

Heh... have you ever been to Japan? Individuals might not show it, but the society as a whole stereotypes like mad. If you really need some examples, I can bring some up. Try reading the "Gaijin Smash" archives for beginners.

neoark400 04-24-2008 06:39 AM

Japanese was very kind and polite. Try don't afraid, but you not go it you're miss the opportunity:) I very hope visit Japan to view "Hanabi":)

Visit Japan to enjoy Japanese culture, food, festival and so more ^.^

tommasi 04-24-2008 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatredcopter (Post 471113)
Heh... have you ever been to Japan? Individuals might not show it, but the society as a whole stereotypes like mad. If you really need some examples, I can bring some up. Try reading the "Gaijin Smash" archives for beginners.

Just kidding dude, relax.

I guess only Americans and Mexicans would get it, sorry.

I was just saying it for Mexicans in Japan compare to LA or other American cities with huge Hispanic population.

And to answer your question, yes, I have been to Japan few times.