JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan Travel Advice (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/)
-   -   Afraid to go to Japan because I'm Mexican (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/6249-afraid-go-japan-because-im-mexican.html)

Zagato289 07-18-2007 10:50 PM

Afraid to go to Japan because I'm Mexican

I love Japan a lot and i'm planning to go one day. The problem is that i'm Mexican and i don't know how they treat Mexicans over there. Is there anybody that is hispanic and has been to Japan that can tell me how was it over for them?:confused:

luna2 07-18-2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YaksokuDa (Post 182421)
oh my GOD! Not again, shut the hell up and go you puff! :D
They wont hate you, nor will they like you, untill they get to know you.

ya im sorri if its mean but yaksokuDa-san is rite ^^;

Zagato289 07-18-2007 11:06 PM

thanks!!!:)

lyoto 07-19-2007 09:37 PM

Daijobu!

Ummm. Sir

I know that You may feel like They might hate you, but to tell you the truth they may be SERIOUSLY curious about you (In a good way) So my only advise to you is Study up on the Language and just go there (if you're lucky you might run into me Cause I'm determined to go)

Jsleazoid 07-19-2007 09:39 PM

;dglk;ldfg
Just go!
How come everyone automatically assumes that people in Japan are crazy rascist?
Lol.

Housetek 07-19-2007 10:16 PM

ummm lots of latinos in japan and mexicans...

i teach salsa and merenge so i dance a lot here.

its more diverse then people think.

no need to worry aite?

Zagato289 07-19-2007 10:23 PM

thanks for your help, everybody. :)

ayae 07-20-2007 04:58 AM

Don't worry!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zagato289 (Post 182414)
I love Japan a lot and i'm planning to go one day. The problem is that i'm Mexican and i don't know how they treat Mexicans over there. Is there anybody that is hispanic and has been to Japan that can tell me how was it over for them?:confused:

I'm a Japaese girl!
Don't worry,we don't mind where you are from!Some of Japanese like me can not speak English well, but If you can speak Japanese a little, you are gonna enjoy staying!!Japan is comparatively safe and cnvenience I think.
Good luck!!:ywave:

Zagato289 07-20-2007 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayae (Post 183870)
I'm a Japaese girl!
Don't worry,we don't mind where you are from!Some of Japanese like me can not speak English well, but If you can speak Japanese a little, you are gonna enjoy staying!!Japan is comparatively safe and cnvenience I think.
Good luck!!:ywave:

thanks ayae. i feel much better now.:onismile:

xYinniex 07-20-2007 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zagato289 (Post 182414)

...well, its your life. you won't get anywhere if you're too scared to.