JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Art (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-art/)
-   -   anyone wanna be a manga artist (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-art/12153-anyone-wanna-manga-artist.html)

KikiBunny23 06-14-2008 04:47 AM

I can't draw worth the flip...nothing I attempt turns out. I can't even draw a stinkin birl...not even the ones that look like 'm's *cries in corner* but that is why i was blessed with the gift of writing! I love making up stories but I don't make a plan so I usually get surprised along with the people who read my stories. But Everyone always wants me to write more ^-^

Rubi 06-14-2008 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by light0yagami (Post 383442)
i was just wondering how many other people like me want to be a manga artist someday:pinkart:

..........:vsign:

greenteajunkie 06-16-2008 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XsuicideXkittyX (Post 390864)
yeh i wanna be a manga artist but i dont think im good enought some ppl say i am a good drawer but when i look at the pro stuff im like i'll never be like that *sobs*:crykitty:

this is my first time postin just joined:pompoms:

Yay! More newbies!

But you have to remember, these pro artists are way older and have the top art supplies, and as you grow older your drawing improves. Sometimes i look back on month-old drawings, and i'm like, THIS SUCKS I CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOOD!:eek:

TajArisu 06-17-2008 02:42 AM

I do :pompoms: my mom says I should go for it but my dad wants me to be an architect T^T But I love to draw anime >.<

woodmouse 06-28-2008 04:22 PM

I would like to draw manga, and my parents say I draw so well, but it would be hard to become mangaka, because I'm Finnish... And I have drawn A LOT of manga, but in finnish, so it's kinda... strange. But well, I would like to.

Rin244 06-28-2008 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catcatdragoo (Post 385060)
Oh!! I do! >w<
I'm sort of young, and already people say I have the tallent of a proffesional manga artist. :3

So, I hope to get over my fear of backgrounds and really become one! >w<

I hope to get fanart! xD

same here!!
i can draw manga...but i hav to look
at sumthing to be able to draw it... -_-
my eyes r like copy machines.....i hate it!!!!
if i dont hav anything to look at, then i
cant draw anything...

but my parents r trying to make me
draw 'real art' .... >.<

VampireGirl1314 06-28-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by light0yagami (Post 383442)
i was just wondering how many other people like me want to be a manga artist someday:pinkart:

I want to be a manga artist when i am older because i get to draw all the time.

HIalchemist 06-30-2008 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bahamut (Post 524378)
I would love to be an artist. The thing is I have a bunch of ideas but I cannot draw that well.

write for an artist like the people for death note.

xDeathKittyx 06-30-2008 02:48 AM

mememeeee lols :D ive always thought about it but i cant draw very well x3. my mom says i should try though XD

HIalchemist 06-30-2008 02:21 PM

That's what I'd do.