JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
wolf_requiem (Offline)
JF Regular

07-31-2009, 07:19 PM

I'm a girl, but I like to wear guy-style pants (kind of loose, not girly butt-huggers) because they're comfy. I only wear skirts when it's too hot outside (or even inside!). Oh, lol, just read that this is not cross dressing ^^;;;
(#112 (permalink))
Old
KaiTea (Offline)
Stuck man.

07-31-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guigoo View Post
i think it's kinda creepy when guys go girls-dressing. the other way round is fine
-Nod nod- Yes, I agree completely. It is creepy, but in the area I live in, it is kind of the norm. The guys around here don't wear dresses and skirts as often... but, they have hand bags, girl capris or very tight pants, a small t-shirt and a gap between their shirt and pants to show off what color underwear they are wearing.

Oh! And as for the women. Some women (lesbians) dress so much like a guy, I can't even figure out if they are really a guy or a butch.

x_x...
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

07-31-2009, 08:25 PM

@ KaiTea

some do the same around here. but I don't really see it much, except when I go to Pride.
I can always tell the difference though.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#114 (permalink))
Old
DigitalFreya (Offline)
New to JF

07-31-2009, 09:02 PM

I dress very boyish, if I didn't have boobs people would probably think I'm a boy.

I also know girls who are trying to have sex changes to be male, and I met one guy who wears dresses and make up, but has a family and kids at home. He believes that there shouldn't be a limit on what you can or cannot wear just because of your sex.
(#115 (permalink))
Old
nanda (Offline)
What are u looking at?

08-15-2009, 05:43 PM

couple years ago i used to dress very boyish. walking around w/ my girl friend who dress very girly most ppl think we're couple. not that i care/mind hahaha.

i dress more girly now, esp. at work (girly shirt/blouse, pants/skirt, high heels, make up) but sometimes i miss that old times, wearing guy-style pants, loose shirt, backpack, and comfy sneakers
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Natsuhito (Offline)
New to JF

08-22-2009, 12:37 AM

I typically dress very male (as I am male), but I don't really like it. I have worn some womens' clothing to see how it fits, and I must say I like the way that womens' pants and shirts fit me.

I am in the process of redefining my style and deciding what I want to wear on a day-to-day basis. I am thinking of subtly mixing and matching clothes from both genders so I end up wearing what is most comfortable to me and what best expresses myself as a person.

Naturally, at work I will have to wear male clothes. Doing otherwise would probably raise eyebrows and disturb my clients!

Oh, I am redefining my style because I have abided to fashion norms for too long. I want to dress in a manner I like, not a manner that is necessarily conventional. I need a new wardrobe!

(I know this is not considered cross-dressing, but I wanted to share.)

~Seikima-II Albums Owned: 12; Needed: 11
~Seikima-II Singles Owned: 26; Needed: 1
--Does anyone have 'Big Time Surrender'?

ROCK IN THE KINGDOM!

Last edited by Natsuhito : 08-22-2009 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Added an additional note
(#117 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
08-22-2009, 01:00 AM

I have a good bit of guy friends that cross-dress (skirts, dresses.....I've even seen some of them wearing lingerie at some of the closed door events), I don't see anything wrong with it really....but I'm very comfortable with a lot of things. But I do NOT think wearing tight pants/shirts should be considered cross-dressing OR gay.....I mean in my book...just because it's in the girl's/guy's section, doesn't make it girl's/guy's clothing....I really don't think the industry should be able to deem(sp?) clothing guy's/girl's like that. You should be able to choose what you wear without being titled gay/lesbian by OTHER people......I guess I feel this way because I wear tight pants, and most of the time, tight/small shirts, and I have been called gay and bisexual several times
(#118 (permalink))
Old
maninhat (Offline)
JF Regular

08-22-2009, 01:15 AM

this thread needs before and after pictures...lol.

i've become a rather boring person lately, but i use to dress like a complete female haha. not crossdress, but i did put on makeup every once in a while. that was in like eighth grade lol.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
crulii (Offline)
New to JF

04-26-2010, 05:58 PM

Lol I agree with the post above mine, but I guess we're all just too shy.

I used to dress very guy-ish, but now i have a stupid uniform and the school won't let me wear trousers. Damn. And also, people in my country stare at you like some alien from outer space if you stand out of the crowd... so that's what I get from living in a homogeneous country. But I think people should wear what they're most comfortable with, don't you? If a guy wants to wear a dress I say we let him, even if he might not look good in it and we might all hate it but I don't think we should say : "OMG Y DA HELL R U WEARIN A DRESS U ------?"
Ehem.. back to myself. I used to do my hair into knots with pins and everything, (fringe long, hanging over one eye) then I'd wear a shirt and a guy's waistcoat (which fits me snugly since I have strangely broad shoulders for a girl) and then I cover it all up with a long thin black coat that covers my entire body up to my knees. I fooled quite a few people with my style... it still makes me laugh when I think back.

薔薇色の人生は孤独と愛のメヌエット
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Kiyuge (Offline)
o(≧ω≦)o

Send a message via AIM to Kiyuge Send a message via MSN to Kiyuge Send a message via Yahoo to Kiyuge
04-27-2010, 12:10 AM

Most of the time I like to cross dress. But on occasion i'll dress like my own gender. xD

Family:
Husband: Aota
Wife: Kiyuga
Master: Kiyuga, IonFortuna
Sisters: Nekozawa, HinataUchiha
Borhters: Sutiiven.
Silly Side-kick: Slykaz1
Secret Lover: SonozakiSotaro

I own:
Mitsu & Hachi- Dolly
Yasu - Acid Black Cherry
Furukawa - Nookicky