JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Cross Dressing... (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/14127-cross-dressing.html)

LittleFallenAngel 04-05-2008 10:40 AM

Cross Dressing...

So i was wondering...
Did anyone else is cross dressing or ever did it?x_X;;...
And if you do cross dress..
In what kind off clothes do you cross dress?..
Because i cross dress and just was wondering if i wasn't the only one the forum :rolleyes:..

EveV 04-05-2008 12:12 PM

Cross dress? Like a complete boy? No, problem is I really can never find mens clothing that looks okay on me. Besides t-shirts, the shit just comes right off. Sooo I never went full fledge but I can dress really "tom-boyish" on occasion, especially for work.

ChibiCherry 04-05-2008 12:23 PM

I Cross Dress sometimes :D

pumpum 04-05-2008 12:36 PM

why would you want to ??

yuujirou 04-05-2008 01:28 PM

i don't necessarily cross dress...
but i have clothes that are ....relatively feminine ^^
lolz

LittleFallenAngel 04-05-2008 02:12 PM

*Smiles*
I knew i wasn't the only one who does cross dressing :D ..

Orodreth 04-05-2008 02:32 PM

I don't consider what I do crossdressing because I am not trying to be a girl. But, I just wear whatever clothes I like. I am very drawn to long skirts and love to wear them, along also with blouses, I also wear very Tight womens jeans a lot, and makeup(or atleast, i do these thigns when i can sneak 'em around my parents).

xYinniex 04-06-2008 02:03 PM

man t shirts are really comforting actually. >.<

Haha. if that counts?

HiKO 04-07-2008 07:53 AM

My friend cross dresses. He wears Gothic Lolita on events.. ;)

NightChilde25 04-07-2008 01:37 PM

I have a friend that cross dresses every now and again. He makes a pretty conviencing girl, too. LOL

LittleFallenAngel 04-07-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xYinniex (Post 450404)
man t shirts are really comforting actually. >.<

Haha. if that counts?

that does count sorta XD
Glad to hear im not the only one who cross dresses by the way ='3.

Orodreth 04-07-2008 07:51 PM

No prob. hun! ^_^

kittykyo 04-07-2008 08:17 PM

only sexualy

TalnSG 04-12-2008 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleFallenAngel (Post 449148)
So i was wondering...
Because i cross dress and just was wondering if i wasn't the only one the forum :rolleyes:..

You asked what I was wonderng after reading some of the other threads.

Cross dressing for a variety of reason has been part of my world for many years, though not usually doing it myself. I went to a few parties at leather bars years ago dresing male - even down to "attachments". My facial features don't pass too well for male, but it was interesting watching other people's reactions when they weren't sure which gender they were looking at.

When I say its part of my world its because I have a few male heterosexual friends who cross-dress (some publicly, some only in private), many friends who perform as drag queens, and I used to assist with a support groupfor transexuals (including an ex-boyfirend).

There is not a thing wrong with it unless it becomes an obsession. In fact, I think its a sign that you are comfortable enough with yourself to explore new things that interest you. And that's great!

Hyakushi 04-12-2008 06:50 AM

I did once but thats cause I was on the Powder Puff team in high school XD we did a comedy thing on cheer leaders and so we dressed up in the outfits and wigs XD Hahahahahaha I miss high school. Good times good times :D oh but I use to know this white guy in my Trig class who wore womens pants. He would always say there guy pants but guy pants are sized differently XD.

chaseme 04-12-2008 01:05 PM

back in my highschool days where im part of the drama club, the girls usually force me to do girls role. but now i dont think i could pull it off, i have grown with a strong manly features

tamachan 04-15-2008 05:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
this is me crossdressed :D

MissMisa 04-15-2008 06:18 AM

I have a thing for girly guys! Don't know why, I don't like girls! But I don't cross dress. I used to be sort of a tomboy, but it's kinda harder for girls to 'cross dress' because it's okay for girls to wear jeans and pants and tshirts and stuff, whereas a male wearing a skirt is less normal.

Nki 04-15-2008 06:23 AM

I act in a shortfilm in my school... and the character was a trasvesty.

LittleFallenAngel 04-15-2008 06:43 AM

@ MissMisa: Ano i like girlyguys its cute XD
its just cute to see guys in skirt teehee!

yuujirou 04-15-2008 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleFallenAngel (Post 460911)

is it now?? ._.''

LittleFallenAngel 04-15-2008 06:49 AM

It sorta ish teehee XD
*giggles*

Nki 04-15-2008 06:58 AM

this one is from part of the crew walking down the street... in fact some guy flirted to me... and some people tought I was an actress :D

MissMisa 04-15-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleFallenAngel (Post 460911)

Yeah haha!

ivi0nk3y 04-15-2008 09:42 AM

*throws up*

kiomi21 04-16-2008 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleFallenAngel (Post 449148)
So i was wondering...

i want to be in your family...
&&where did you get the name hibiki...cause if its where i think you got it can i be kenade? (kiomi)
&&i croos dress sometimess...in all different clothes you name it :)

kiomi21 04-16-2008 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orodreth (Post 449221)
I don't consider what I do crossdressing because I am not trying to be a girl. But, I just wear whatever clothes I like. I am very drawn to long skirts and love to wear them, along also with blouses, I also wear very Tight womens jeans a lot, and makeup(or atleast, i do these thigns when i can sneak 'em around my parents).

that would be cross dressing
;)

kiomi21 04-16-2008 03:26 AM

blah

yeah like alot of boys clothes...especially one that look decora (japanese street style)

kiomi21 04-16-2008 03:27 AM

Xd

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nki (Post 460916)

this one is from part of the crew walking down the street... in fact some guy flirted to me... and some people tought I was an actress :D

aaaaaaw that looks weird but in a good way!! XD

EveV 04-16-2008 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 460925)
Yeah haha!

You girls do not what to get with a guy who's extra girly x.x
I dated a fetish model.
Worst relationship ever. >>
Don't ever date a guy who thinks he's a prettier girl then you.

Orodreth 04-16-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y (Post 460953)
*throws up*

Wow, so you're really like...an ass. You didn't have to post in this thread if you didn't want to or if you don't care for this, you did not have to say or even go into this topic.

baka

Tsuwabuki 04-16-2008 04:28 PM

I support ANYTHING that can cause a serious discussion of gender roles. Cross dressing can indeed be attractive if it's done seriously, regardless of the sex of the person doing the cross dressing.

Hyakushi 04-16-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y (Post 460953)
*throws up*

You Liar Ivon your proubley licking the screen like :mtongue: :mtongue: :mtongue: :mtongue: :rolleyes:

Aoiru 04-16-2008 05:08 PM

I do crossdress sometimes. I really look like a boy when I do crossdress. Few times, a group of girls has came to try hit me. o_o It's funny.

LittleFallenAngel 04-16-2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aoiru (Post 462276)
I do crossdress to a boy. I really look like a boy when I do crossdress. Few times, a group of girls has came to try hit me. o_o It's funny.

Haha.
I had that also a few times when i crossdressed as a boy.
It's quite funny if those girls are trying to hit you but then notice that you are a girl.
=P.

mrrobato 05-03-2008 03:36 AM

tried crossdress during one Halloween weekend

I used to work at a movie theatre at the mall

that was my first time crossdressing

I week before Halloween, there was an announcement to all staff members to dress up on Halloween starting Fri - Sun

I wanted to dressup as Sailor Moon, but there was no store near my area that sells nor makes it

on Friday afternoon, I surprised everyone that I dressed up as Disney Minnie Mouse
someone mentioned why not dressup as a ballerina,
luckily at Target, there was a pink ballerina leotard avail at the store

so I went back to the employee locker room and put on the pink Ballerina leotard with attached miniskirt & showed it off to everyone

after 15min, I went back to change back as Minnie Mouse

I wore the hat with mouse ears & attached bow, a white slip & the dress outfit, & no tail & no high heels, just regular black comfortable shoes

at first I did not think about how customers would react

about 99.9% of customers reactions were good, but only one African American teen girl said something offensive as she walked by, but I ignored her
I mostly wore the complete outfit down at the box office with another girl employee to keep company for 3 days and I also wore the complete out fit at the door one time

I believe it was on Sunday night & I was alone at the box office near closing time & it was a bit windy
I wanted to try to go outside with my full outfit to feel was is it like wearing a dress on a cold windy night, but the main problem is there is no security guard patrolling the mall, so I forfeit. better be safe than sorry

the last time I crossdressed was when my folks went on a month long vacation to visit.
no I did not invite anyone nor partied
the main problem was trying to find a cute nightgown that would fit me
I did find it & wore it all that night & felt very comfortable the next morn

I believe crossplaying at an anime convention would feel very different.
everyone there would judge you & someone would secretly take a pic at an awkward moment & possible post on youtube
also one remark from someone there would ruin the rest of the day at the con

I did have a chance to attend a one hour session on crossplaying at ACEN in 2006 & I did ask several question s to the forum, but it wasn't what I expected.

now I know what a transgender kids feels
you have to do it secretly in the US

on the other hand, in Japan, anime crossplaying is OK & its normal I think

Tsuwabuki 05-03-2008 05:12 AM

Trust me, unless you're claiming you're transgendered, you haven't the foggiest of what it's like. You may have had a small taste of the fear of discovery, but that's a very, very small part.

And no, unless you're in like Akhibara or Shinjuku or Harajuku, or are somehow in the fashion/entertainment industry, any kind of crossdressing, be it otakusim or not, would be met with many of the same reactions you would get anywhere.

MMM 05-03-2008 05:37 AM

Let's be clear: Cosplay and crossdressing are two completely different things.

Tsuwabuki 05-03-2008 07:41 AM

Well, cosplay in general isn't, but crossplay is, by its definition, a subset of crossdressing.

But if you meant the motivations for crossplay vs. crossdressing as part of a normal daily regimen, you are certainly right.

TalnSG 05-04-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 460901)
I have a thing for girly guys! Don't know why, I don't like girls! But I don't cross dress. I used to be sort of a tomboy, but it's kinda harder for girls to 'cross dress' because it's okay for girls to wear jeans and pants and tshirts and stuff, whereas a male wearing a skirt is less normal.

Same here, MissMisa. And though I lived in men's jeans and dress shirts from about 13 till my late 20's, it really wasn't cross dressing. They just fit better than women's clothes at the time because I had muscular shoulders and legs and not much bust or hips.

I really enjoyed my ex wearing his kilt! Some guys just look good in skirts. Depends on the legs. ;)

Not my quite my fashion style, but not bad looking, Tamachan.