JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#171 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 05:59 AM

@Kiki- It's all good. There are other styles than Sweet Lolita we can promote too if you're not too into the pink.

@Love- I have a whole strawberry outfit. So cute. >///< Once a guy asked if I were wearing strawberry undies while wearing my outfit at school, which I unfortunately don't have. ;P

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#172 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-21-2008, 06:00 AM

its called goth loli haha...i love the look of gothic lolita its just so punk yet sweet at the same time.

also check these out, they are so cute...im gonna make them most definitely for my family
FamilyFun: Candy and Rice Crispy Snacks That Look Like Sushi - and More Family Fun
(#173 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 06:05 AM

Yep! I know about the other styles. lol

SO CUTE! I love the link!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#174 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-21-2008, 06:08 AM

I know right...I saw them and was all, omg, have...to....make...them. and it is in about a $10 budget to...ecpecially with redstone and no tax muahaha
(#175 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
ugh... - 07-21-2008, 06:09 AM

goth loli is very beautiful, as i showed before, i have stuffs that are like that... just not the kitty ears!!! >.<

there wont be any penalties for smoking, will there?!? I think alot of loli/harajuku smoke, but its alright..... sorry if you dont like it, but thats what i do... >.<

(#176 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

07-21-2008, 06:14 AM

i got kitty ears [check my profile picture]
and sadly, im not allowed to dress lolita so I don't bother getting it....and I barely look at it cus it makes me want ti even more
(#177 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
lol - 07-21-2008, 06:21 AM

o. lol, looking at everything makes me want is all!!!!!!!! lolz

hey, ppls!!! look at my profile on Gaia..... i hope you'll like it!!!!

Gaia Online :: kyosichibanaijin's profile

it has ALOT of info on me in it...

(#178 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 06:22 AM

@Love- In Illinios you're not allowed to smoke within 100 feet from a public building without it being illegal. I'm not into the smoking thing, though. lol

@Kiki- I love the ears! Cute! Why aren't you allowed to wear lolita? Evil parents?

We're going to start the LoliPLAN and make a revolution!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#179 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

07-21-2008, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
@Love- In Illinios you're not allowed to smoke within 100 feet from a public building without it being illegal. I'm not into the smoking thing, though. lol

@Kiki- I love the ears! Cute! Why aren't you allowed to wear lolita? Evil parents?

We're going to start the LoliPLAN and make a revolution!
Evil mom to be correct. My dad doesnt care since he's been to japan and all. I got them at a con that I somehow convinced my mom to let me go...and ended up gettin a few pass to next year and the choicce to be a judge of the second annual project cosplay
(#180 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Evil mom to be correct. My dad doesnt care since he's been to japan and all. I got them at a con that I somehow convinced my mom to let me go...and ended up gettin a few pass to next year and the choicce to be a judge of the second annual project cosplay
Ahhh. I see. I have a cool mom, who's a much older mother for my age, who likes the stuff I like. She supports what I like and thinks some of it is cute. My dad and brother make fun of my manga. lol

Anyway... I forgot to tell Love that I think her hair is awesome. I'm trying to find a new hairstyle, and I love yours!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780