JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#701 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
09-03-2008, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post

i got a new cell phone and im pissed cause it doesnt have a place for a wrist strrap and charms... >.<
*if you want, you guys can have my cell #, just PM and ask me, i gotta get to know you first though, to make sure you aint no prerdator!!!!!! *SWEATS* LOL <3~
Don't feel bad, mine doesn't either. But we should totally swap numbers haha....
(#702 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

09-03-2008, 02:14 AM

Sometimes, I just wish we all lived in the same town to make real plans for the LoliPLAN. XDD

Anyway, while I was busy doing homework and going to tennis today, I won against my first real match 6-1, 6-2. Plus, the anime club meeting today, and the club is officially fucked up. I'm going to create a manga club in my school and Japanese culture club. ^^

Back on topic (?), I'm creating more plans for fun accessories and stuff to make for Lolita-ness. When I finish my pop-tart... Thing's'll be all cool.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#703 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-03-2008, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Sometimes, I just wish we all lived in the same town to make real plans for the LoliPLAN. XDD

Anyway, while I was busy doing homework and going to tennis today, I won against my first real match 6-1, 6-2. Plus, the anime club meeting today, and the club is officially fucked up. I'm going to create a manga club in my school and Japanese culture club. ^^

Back on topic (?), I'm creating more plans for fun accessories and stuff to make for Lolita-ness. When I finish my pop-tart... Thing's'll be all cool.
my mom went on vacation with my dad to hawaii, so i can't get the supplies i need to make my cat hat D:

i bet u'll make cute things

my grandma keeps doing things so differently in my house, that i feel weird about it o-0 we had pancakes/california rolls/dumplings/orange juice for dinner tonight xD
(#704 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

09-03-2008, 02:34 AM

I'm sorry, Honey... You're evil right now. You posted the 666th post...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#705 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
09-03-2008, 02:35 AM

Quote:

Yea, for cereals....and congrats on your win.

Your lucky, my school aint got an anime club and we have to have ___ amount of signatures for our principal to even consider it. so it aint gonna happen soon....we aint even got a soccer team

I still haven't found a lolita dress that I like...and that I think would suit me. I've found plenty of pretty ones but none that I think would look good on me.

I'm not creative so I can't think of anything to make but I'm gonna attmept to amke a bunny plushie with random fabric swatches I find
(#706 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-03-2008, 02:38 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry, Honey... You're evil right now. You posted the 666th post...
actually, that was u xD
(#707 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

09-03-2008, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
actually, that was u xD
she's right....her post was the 669. go back 3 posts [including hers] and yours is the 666th.
(#708 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-03-2008, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
she's right....her post was the 669. go back 3 posts [including hers] and yours is the 666th.
look at my post. it says #667, above mine is hers, which says #666 :|
(#709 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

09-03-2008, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
look at my post. it says #667, above mine is hers, which says #666 :|
haha, I didn't even know that was there lol.
(#710 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-03-2008, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
haha, I didn't even know that was there lol.
dun dun dunnnnnn.....she's the evil one, not me xD