LinkBack Thread Tools
(#431 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-03-2008, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
i dont believe that very much, since if you have a job, then they know what kind of person you are...

i am loli and harajuku, and im taking COLLEGE classes next year that my high school is PAYING for, because im such a good student...

yes, i understand.... but i just dont get it.... why can such an elegant fashion be so looked down upon?? its beautiful...

im sorry, i get into fights with people ALOT.... *bows* i apologize...
that is pretty true, if they kno who u r, and they see u in that stuff, who cares?

lucky xD i wish i was a better student
but that's what my middle school life shall be of; WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK....occassional play...WORK WORK WORK....occassional play....WORK WORK WORK WORK
D: i'm trying to do better than my sisters (of my own will) so that i can convince my parents to let me stay in Japan for a while
the better my grades, the more likely i'll be able to go

it's ok, i get into fights a lot too *sweatdrop* with my sisters, parents, friends, enemies, and acquaintances (quite rare tho...normally i'm always nice to acquaintances, unless i kno i won't like them)
(#432 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-03-2008, 10:53 PM

@Yumi- Teachers look down upon me if I wear Lolita? HELL! I'm a teacher's pet and a 4.0GPA student in my school, and I do the weirdest things, and I'm loved by all. You are saying lots of things that are not right for people to do if somebody looks or is different.

@Everybody- Sorry. T.T I've been doing stuff in the real life. I'm currently making blueprints for my plushies and I just made muffins today. They're okay, but I want to make them better and then take a picture. hahah.

Does this sound good for a cake? A mandarin orange cake? Somebody told me to look this up and make it. It sounds soooo good, and a leader's birthday at my youth group's birthday is today... Should I make it for her? Or is it crap?

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#433 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

08-03-2008, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
@Yumi- Teachers look down upon me if I wear Lolita? HELL! I'm a teacher's pet and a 4.0GPA student in my school, and I do the weirdest things, and I'm loved by all. You are saying lots of things that are not right for people to do if somebody looks or is different.
Japan is different to everywhere else, it seems they are a lot more conservative than elsewhere. I don't think Yumi was trying to be rude about the Lolita fashion, just trying to say how it is in Japan. In Japan I presume wearing Lolita in school or even outside of school would be like wearing a bra and a miniskirt elsewhere - it's just not acceptable and people look down on you because of it.

It isn't a very nice thought, but that is how things are. Other countries are a lot more tolerant of difference, Japan is more conservative.
(#434 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-04-2008, 02:32 AM

OMG....ok, i kno this is quite off-topic (but what's new? ) but OMG
i hav a crush on the new guy at my favorite Japanese restaurant, Miyake O: he's so cute, he sounds kinda like Shou from Alice Nine, and OMG he said 'anou' (aka: 'um' in Japanese xD) when he asked if my sister and i wanted more water >w< EEEEK i just wanted to shout 'KAWAII!!!! "
*dies of this awesome crush she has accumulated in one night*
(#435 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
08-04-2008, 06:29 AM

@missa- i get what you're saying, and i apologize, i just didnt realize how it was there... i never been.... >.<

@yuna- its alright that you havnt been on in a while, just glad to hear from you!! ^^

@miss beeee- i want a kawaii guy to speak japanese at me.... '-.- it'd be so cute, then i would be like "hai, wakarimasu!!" *yes, i understand* ...it'd be adorable!!!

***man, i want an asian bf soooooooooo bad, and everyone thinks i wont get one... >.< I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **i will have one for An Cafe soon too... **

(#436 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-04-2008, 02:43 PM

Quote:
@missa- i get what you're saying, and i apologize, i just didnt realize how it was there... i never been.... >.<

@yuna- its alright that you havnt been on in a while, just glad to hear from you!! ^^

@miss beeee- i want a kawaii guy to speak japanese at me.... '-.- it'd be so cute, then i would be like "hai, wakarimasu!!" *yes, i understand* ...it'd be adorable!!!

***man, i want an asian bf soooooooooo bad, and everyone thinks i wont get one... >.< I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **i will have one for An Cafe soon too... **
man...*always likes guys TOO OLD FOR HER D:*
hey, i'm trying to convince my mother to be ok with my sister and i dating asians lol, she's like "NO! Asians have a different culture and if u marry them then they'll *blah! blah! BLAH!*" she's always talking about their culture, and i'm like "I FREAKIN' LOVE THEIR CULTURE, BITCH" in my head xD
so far i've only rly been atracted to asians xD it's very rare for me to think a white guy is 'cute' or 'really attracted'
(#437 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
08-04-2008, 05:48 PM

my mom is really racist, so i am only allowed to like white guys and asians... so i guess im lucky...

*******hey guys, dont talk too much, cause im grounded until friday... ill talk to you then...****

(#438 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-04-2008, 06:48 PM

@Honey and Love- My dad is pretty much the same, but I don't specifically have a preference in whom I fall in love with. As long as their's a click or a connection with somebody that's what happens.

@Love- Awww. I hope you come back soon. I'm going to be gone two days, but there's internet. w00tage.

ON-TOPIC
We should try and make our own clothing line for the US. That'd be so funny and awesome at the same time, along with the cafe. XDDD

OFF-TOPIC
Am I the only person who keeps on getting Hoverround advertisements in their email??

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#439 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-04-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
my mom is really racist, so i am only allowed to like white guys and asians... so i guess im lucky...

*******hey guys, dont talk too much, cause im grounded until friday... ill talk to you then...****
lucky D: i'm only allowed white ppl D:
no indians/black ppl (lol, not like i care xD) or asians D: poor asians xD i love asians so much....i only talk to my asian friends from school for some reason xD
(#440 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-04-2008, 07:07 PM

What's really funny is that one of my WHITEST friends is racist against white people, it seems like. It's hard to explain until you actually meet her. It's so funny and she doesn't really realized it.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780