JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
KawaiiLilKRN (Offline)
New to JF

02-16-2008, 01:26 AM

Gomennasai! I haven't been here for way over yonder! Anyway, here are some pics of peoples cosplays. They do a really good job, except Behindinfinity gets his costumes tailored but has a lot of great photos and the wigs are awesome!

Behindinfinity
I really like this pic

LilKrnYuna is such a nice friend! Her cosplays only take her about a month or two to make and they come out extrememly beautiful!

LilKrnYuna
Her Gallery on C.com

Next is Kanasai! She likes to write alot and her cosplays take her a moth or two also but they come out looking proffesionally done!

Kanasai
Yuyama by Kanasai

Konnichiwa! O-Genki desu ka?
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Juno (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Juno Send a message via MSN to Juno
.. - 02-20-2008, 06:33 AM

I have only cosplayed once before but there is Anime Central coming up near my town so i plan to try it out again there, hopefully i can do a better job this time. Not sure who to go as haha. I have until May. Anyone have any ideas??

Christopher McCandless: I'm Supertramp.
[looks at apple]
And you're super apple!

MY FAMILY:
I only know i belong where you are: LolitaLover!
Little Brother:Auran!
Little Sister:Joanna!
Crazy Little Sister:LuLu!
Twin Sister:ItalianLeather!
The Crazy Maid:Kiyuga!
The Naughty Lil Sister:xtine!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

02-24-2008, 03:31 AM

im starting to do cosplay. i saw a Reno outfit from final Fantasy 7 . i started to get into it after i seen it. im buying that but want to cosplay as a vampire or yaoi character

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#14 (permalink))
Old
HYDfan (Offline)
Massu is love

02-24-2008, 03:36 AM

I am going to MTAC (middle tennesse anime convention) for my birthday present from my loving mom! (thanks mom!) and I am so excited! I wanted to go last year, but I wasn't able to. My best friend and I and one of her friends are cosplaying as the main girls from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm going as Haruhi mainly because I have the hair and the personality.... haha. It's going to be my first anime con and my first cosplay, but I don't know when we are going to start on our costumes... hopefully soon.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
LolitaLover (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to LolitaLover
02-24-2008, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYDfan View Post
I am going to MTAC (middle tennesse anime convention) for my birthday present from my loving mom! (thanks mom!) and I am so excited! I wanted to go last year, but I wasn't able to. My best friend and I and one of her friends are cosplaying as the main girls from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm going as Haruhi mainly because I have the hair and the personality.... haha. It's going to be my first anime con and my first cosplay, but I don't know when we are going to start on our costumes... hopefully soon.
Thats so cool i love that show hehehe
Haruhi Suzumiya and Mikuru Asahina i assume? hehe there cute for anime characters
(#16 (permalink))
Old
CreativeSoul (Offline)
New to JF

02-29-2008, 02:32 PM

I love to cosplay as well. So far I have only cosplayed for two years now, only going to one convention each year. Anyways, I go to Anime Iowa and it's a nice small convention. My first cosplays were Uchiha Sasuke and Rock Lee from Naruto. This year however, I am planning on going to Anime Central (Acen) and cosplay as Roxas with a friend being Axel and another being my bodyguard (I've gotten injured by a rabid fangirl...not fun). Then I'm hoping to go to Anime Iowa again this year. I'm planning on going as SheShe from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and my cousin is planning on going with me as MiMi.

Fun stuff.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
HYDfan (Offline)
Massu is love

03-01-2008, 10:35 PM

*Update*

We decided not to go as Melancholy anymore... I am going as Yuki from Vampire Knight! Yay! I'm excited! This was random, but I just thought I should let you all know.... haha I'm weird..
(#18 (permalink))
Old
auran (Offline)
< J Rocker :3

Send a message via ICQ to auran Send a message via AIM to auran Send a message via Yahoo to auran Send a message via Skype™ to auran
03-01-2008, 11:03 PM

checkout the cosplay section on my site just click the link in my sig

The Otakus Crew!!
Join the Otakus Forum
(#19 (permalink))
Old
KawaiiLilKRN (Offline)
New to JF

03-02-2008, 01:37 AM

Sorry sorry sorry for not replying in a long time. But anyway, it's nice to find more people who cosplay, even tohugh I know alot of deviant art and Cosplay.com.

You have such beautiful pictures on your website Auran! I think I saw Kappi in there and Haruhi from the Melancholy of Huruhi Suzumiya

Konnichiwa! O-Genki desu ka?

Last edited by KawaiiLilKRN : 03-02-2008 at 01:42 AM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
03-02-2008, 06:03 AM

w00t anime matsuri is coming up in the woodlands this spring break!
gonna cosplay first as a monk...then... as myself <33 haha ^^"