JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
fotjp (Offline)
New to JF

Comiket 74 Cosplay Pictures - 08-15-2008, 06:58 PM

This weekend is Comiket (Comic Market) #74 in Tokyo. That means thousands of Japanese cosplayers (along with all of the indie mangaka) are racing toward Tokyo to show off their latest cosplay costumes. If you are in Japan, Comiket #74 continues on both Saturday and Sunday.

In case you aren't able to make it, I am posting some pictures taken yesterday (Friday) in the cosplay area at Comiket. I uploaded about 50 pics tonight, but I have another 100 that I still need to upload. I will try to get the rest of the cosplay pics uploaded tomorrow!

You can see all of the pics in the Comiket Cosplay Gallery. If you know who these cosplayers are cosplaying, please post it in the comments in the photo gallery. Here are a few samples:

Again, the full Comiket picture gallery is here with bigger pictures. I will update this thread again when I upload more of the photos taken yesterday.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
fotjp (Offline)
New to JF

08-16-2008, 09:35 AM

I poster another 50 pics from Comic Market 74. About another 50 to go when I get time. Here are some more samples of the latest pictures I just added:

Another update soon with the last of the pics.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

08-16-2008, 11:26 AM

I've seen the above dress on a cosplay site!

Anyway, great pictures, thankyou for taking the time to upload them all.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
fotjp (Offline)
New to JF

08-16-2008, 01:58 PM

Thanks for the reply - I am not sure if most of these cosplayers make their own costumes or buy them, but there are a lot of Japanese coplay costume companies!

I have now uploaded the last batch of photos that I took on Friday at Comiket 74. Here are some samples from the last group of pictures:

All of the pictures are now uploaded in the Comiket 74 Cosplay Gallery.