Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
01-04-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
@Love - my sister said the song sounded religious hahah! XD mm...not sure if i like it too much, but it's ok at least
yeah, Mana's sound seems to have that effect on certain people, not that it's a bad thing, thats just how it sounds... "religious" XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Well, I'm back, and very tired -.- (Lots of walking and standing)

Haha, unfortunately, I did not find any obscure lolita shops...but I saw two American lolitas in this Japanese bookstore called Kinokuniya (I go there every 'pilgrimage' to SF XD). One of them was pretty hardcore, sweet lolita I believe. Anyway, I bought the Winter 2009 Lolita Bible while I was there.

Hahahahah, I know you would ;] Next time I go (which might even be soon) we should meet up or something...then you wouldn't have to go through the trouble of stalking me. X3
well, that's unfortunate, but at least you found some people like us... i would've LOVED to have seen those girls... <3 \O/ yay! Lolita Bible!! i gotta get myself one... :'( but i dont have any money...

i wish i could be there, also, since its boring here. the midweest is so... normal. you look different and everyone stares at you, even the adults... >.< it really sucks being here. after i graduate, i'm thinking... SENIOR ROADTRIP!!! with all my GOOD friends that i grew up with. so i may be able to meet some of my great friends on here!!! ^__^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlancheNeige View Post
Name: Sina-Zara
Favourite Type of Lolita: Gal Lolita, Sweet Lolita
Favourite Lolita Brand: Baby! <3
Favourite Lolita Store: Baby
Favourite Colours: red, pink, white
Likes and Dislikes: like: Lolita, Himegyaru, japanese fashion
dislike: the winter, summer
hello!!! <3~~~

(#413 (permalink))
Old
BlancheNeige (Offline)
New to JF

01-04-2009, 04:27 PM

Hii~! <3
I'm so lucky to found you! It`s so exiting to meet other Lolitas from all over the world. Is someone here from Germany or on Animexx?

Lolita Event in Berlin!
Pays des Merveilles
(#414 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-04-2009, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Well, I'm back, and very tired -.- (Lots of walking and standing)

Haha, unfortunately, I did not find any obscure lolita shops...but I saw two American lolitas in this Japanese bookstore called Kinokuniya (I go there every 'pilgrimage' to SF XD). One of them was pretty hardcore, sweet lolita I believe. Anyway, I bought the Winter 2009 Lolita Bible while I was there.

Hahahahah, I know you would ;] Next time I go (which might even be soon) we should meet up or something...then you wouldn't have to go through the trouble of stalking me. X3
hahah, i'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't allow that though XD oh well, we'll do it anyways!
(#415 (permalink))
Old
moshgrl2003 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to moshgrl2003 Send a message via MSN to moshgrl2003
01-04-2009, 08:16 PM

hey guys!!!

really,really sorry about not being active last year...but I exams...and my parents wouldn't let me online for ANYTHING!!!! but i'm back !!!!

I finally got my dress!!! I would have pictures ...but my camera decided it would no longer work....so...no pictures at the moment...

I love the website as well...had a quick look...looking good

If I had common sence I would be dangerous!!! :P

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...LICLANcopy.png
(#416 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-04-2009, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshgrl2003 View Post
hey guys!!!

really,really sorry about not being active last year...but I exams...and my parents wouldn't let me online for ANYTHING!!!! but i'm back !!!!

I finally got my dress!!! I would have pictures ...but my camera decided it would no longer work....so...no pictures at the moment...

I love the website as well...had a quick look...looking good
wb! cool, but I hope you can get your camera fixed or at least get a new one >w<
(#417 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
01-04-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
well, that's unfortunate, but at least you found some people like us... i would've LOVED to have seen those girls... <3 \O/ yay! Lolita Bible!! i gotta get myself one... :'( but i dont have any money...

i wish i could be there, also, since its boring here. the midweest is so... normal. you look different and everyone stares at you, even the adults... >.< it really sucks being here. after i graduate, i'm thinking... SENIOR ROADTRIP!!! with all my GOOD friends that i grew up with. so i may be able to meet some of my great friends on here!!! ^__^
Yup, I was surprised too...I just looked over from reading and saw them and I was dumbstruck for a moment. Even though it's Japan Town... XD The Lolita Bible is great, but there's so little on aristocrat, it's disappointing -.- And all of the aristocrat models are female, hahaha.

Yeah, I know the Midwest isn't as open minded as we would like...but don't let that stop you! Keep on trying, and eventually some people will catch on, and be like, "Whoa, that's great, I wanna try that!" X3

Quote:
hahah, i'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't allow that though XD oh well, we'll do it anyways!
Hahahahah, don't worry, I was joking...unless you're serious o_o Even so, I don't mind. You can trust me anyway, I'm a really nice person XD But you don't have to take my word for it, because you can't completely trust anyone on the internet. ;]

Welcome Blanche and welcome back mosh! ¦3

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#418 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-05-2009, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Yup, I was surprised too...I just looked over from reading and saw them and I was dumbstruck for a moment. Even though it's Japan Town... XD The Lolita Bible is great, but there's so little on aristocrat, it's disappointing -.- And all of the aristocrat models are female, hahaha.

Yeah, I know the Midwest isn't as open minded as we would like...but don't let that stop you! Keep on trying, and eventually some people will catch on, and be like, "Whoa, that's great, I wanna try that!" X3

Hahahahah, don't worry, I was joking...unless you're serious o_o Even so, I don't mind. You can trust me anyway, I'm a really nice person XD But you don't have to take my word for it, because you can't completely trust anyone on the internet. ;]

Welcome Blanche and welcome back mosh! ¦3
hahah, i'd actually meet anyone i met on the internet as long as they were under twenty XD or if i knew them in real life *fails at life*

i even allowed someone in Virginia into my band. srsly. wtf is that. XD
i once called someone in Texas too OTL

so i'm sure i'm srs XD
(#419 (permalink))
Old
bhl88 (Offline)
JF Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
01-05-2009, 07:01 AM

I wish there's an ita + beret
In Japan:
There's itasha = a designed car
ita + truck = a designed truck

Info on Lolita Fashion: TeamSugar LiveJournal

(#420 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
01-05-2009, 09:34 AM

Quote:
hahah, i'd actually meet anyone i met on the internet as long as they were under twenty XD or if i knew them in real life *fails at life*

i even allowed someone in Virginia into my band. srsly. wtf is that. XD
i once called someone in Texas too OTL

so i'm sure i'm srs XD
You're sure you're serious...hahah, okay then, if you're serious, I'd be honored to meet you in San Francisco one day XD

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子